123 Main St., Palmyra, PA 17078 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About Corinna Joy

Corinna Joy is a singer/songwriter whose eclectic, piano-driven melodies combine folk, jazz, and pop influences into something altogether new. Combining new takes on old classics, top 40 radio hits with a twist, and her own deeply honest original music, Corinna makes every performance a new experience.

As a songwriter, Corinna has published two albums, Uneven Love (2015) and Borne Back (2016), and is currently in production for her third album, Wisely and Slow, which she plans to release this year. ​She has been featured on LNP + LancasterOnline, WITF Music, ABC27's Good Day PA, and the PennLive Soundcheck.

Corinna's message for wedding couples:

I LOVE getting to be a part of a couple's big day! My piano & vocal style is pretty mellow, and best suited for ceremonies, cocktail hours, and VERY low-key receptions. If you want someone to get the party started with dance hits, I'm probably not your girl. If you are looking for something laid-back, with cover music ranging from the 1920s to today's hits, then let's chat! I've got about 400 selections in my repertoire, and try to tailor the kinds of songs I choose to the kind of crowd you're expecting--but I'm always happy to learn one or two special songs for your ceremony or first dance.

Does it sound like I might be a good fit for your wedding? Contact me!

• 3 West Productions

3 Reviews for Corinna Joy

• Megan

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Elegant and impressive

Corinna is absolutely amazing!! We used her for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She played keyboard and sang. I can’t say enough about how great she really is!! She has such a wide range of music selection that made it easy to decide on songs for the wedding. Highly recommend Corinna!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Corinna Joy's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to play a small part in your beautiful day. Best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Michelle · Married on 06/30/2018

Corinna was absolutely fantastic! All of my guests raved over how good she was and how much they enjoyed her performance at our ceremony. She was quick to respond to emails and prompt. I absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Ryan · Married on 12/31/2016

We are so glad we booked Corinna Joy for our wedding day! And, without any hesitation, I know that booking Corinna Joy will be one of the best decisions you will make while planning your wedding. She is an extremely talented musician and singer, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our wedding was on New Year’s Eve, and our rehearsal was the day before. Even though it was a very busy holiday season for her, she was completely prepared for what we wanted.

Her experience and expertise was apparent throughout the entire experience. We were not very familiar with how live music would work for our wedding and cocktail hour, but it did not matter because Corinna had the answers to all of the unknowns. Most importantly, the work she provided for us on our wedding day was beautiful— Corinna played perfectly during our wedding processional and recessional and at our cocktail hour. Corinna is an awesome professional, and is just as talented musically. She has a broad range of music expertise and was exactly the person we were looking for to handle a very important part of the wedding. Our guests were commenting about how great she was well after the wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Corinna Joy Pricing

Corinna Joy Price Rates

Corinna Joy FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 350.00
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learn New Songs
    Microphones
    Music During Breaks
    Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Piano
  • What services do you provide?
    Ceremony Music