Cooper Baumgartner Media

Wheatfield, IN View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hi! I'm Cooper Baumgartner. I'm a wedding filmmaker based right outside of Chicago. My videos are not your traditional wedding films. I specialize in capturing the beautiful emotions of your big day and immortalizing them through cinematic movie-like wedding videos.

Feel uncomfortable in front of the camera? No worries! My goal is for you to not even notice I'm there. I want you to remember your wedding, not the work that went into capturing it! No awkward poses and forced moments necessary. All I need is for you to take in every moment. I'll worry about cementing the memories into an authentic film.

If you're looking for a beautiful, minimalistic, movie-like wedding videography experience, I'm your guy!

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2000

Client Revisions
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Highlight Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
    Lauren Married on 06/28/2021

Excellent!

We loved working with Cooper and we are so amazed by the video he produced for our day! It’s absolutely perfect and we could not have picked a better videographer! We are excited to have an amazing video for a lifetime!

Cooper Baumgartner Media's reply:

Absolutely loved getting to capture your wedding for you both! Thank you so much for being amazing!! 😁
  • Andrew
    Andrew Married on 07/28/2018

Excellent Editing, Friendly Service

We can't overstate how thankful we are that Cooper was able to expertly capture our wedding and reception. He delivered a video that exceeded our expectations! The day of our wedding was filled with excitement, love, and joy... but each hour felt like seconds! Cooper's skillful editing created a time capsule that captured the essence of each moment so we can relive the butterflies again and again. We highly recommend Cooper for a professional, stress-free experience!

Cooper Baumgartner Media's reply:

Thank you Andrew! It was such a pleasure to capture your’s and Melody’s special day! Beyond grateful to have been there!

Deals

Cooper Baumgartner Media 1
Exclusive

Team

Cooper Baumgartner
Cooper Baumgartner
Videographer & Editor

Hey there! I'm Cooper Baumgartner! Here's a little bit about me and why I love creating wedding films.

I grew up in northern Pennsylvania and always had many interests including, blacksmithing, archery, music, dirt-biking, and writing. Above all these other hobbies my love for technology always prevailed. I sold my dirt-bike to buy my first "real camera" and immediately started asking my friends if I could shoot their weddings.

After graduating, I moved from the East Coast to the Midwest to start a full time position for 2 years in videography and content creation. During this time was when I learned industry standard cinema practices and was able to incorporate them into my wedding films.

I've now created many cinematic wedding videos for happy couples and am looking forward to many more!

4524 W 1100 N Wheatfield, IN, 46392
219-400-8442
Location of (Cooper Baumgartner Media)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding