Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number

About CoolShotz Photo Booths

We are your source for Orange County photo booth rentals. Delivering photo booth excitement to all areas of Orange County, and Southern California!

Other couples have also viewed

• The Selphy Photo Booth
  • Capture Photo Booths
  • Grab A Prop | Photo Booth Rentals
  • N&B Photo Booths

23 Reviews for CoolShotz Photo Booths

Lauren · Married on 06/15/2012

CoolShotz Photo Booths was great! Clark was so awesome and set us up with a booth and gave us a great deal! And at such late notice too! He was so fun to work with, all the guests had a great time! I am still hearing rad feedback from my guests 2 months later!

Sent on 08/14/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/22/2012

I'm so glad I decided to have a Coolshotz Photo booth at my wedding reception! It was super affordable and my guests enjoyed it sooo much! I love the fact that I left with a scrapbook with the photo strips and messages from my guests! The day after my wedding my husband and I enjoyed looking through the scrap book SO MUCH! we laughed and cried. Then within a few days, we had access to ALL the photo's online. It was awesome and such a great touch to add to the reception.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Susana · Married on 01/27/2012

I booked Clark for my event by finding him on the internet. My husband and I were moe than satisfied with his services. He was very professional and also very friendly. Everybody loved his photobooth and enjoyed it very much! The pictures we're amazing! To all you engaged couples I highly Coolshotz photobooths! Its basically hassle free, well priced, and so much fun!!

Sent on 02/17/2012

• Five Crowns Restaurant Restaurant Weddings

I have worked with Clarke Keppel many times when he was a DJ. How exciting that he has added Photo Booths to his profile. I am sure that Clarke will be a wonderful addition to any event with his photo booths. He is easy to work with, a professional and always wanting to please the guest. I hope to see him often at Five Crowns

• Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map
    Location of (CoolShotz Photo Booths)