440 South Anaheim Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92805 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cooks Chapel

Amidst the hustle and bustle of the Anaheim Packing House lies a private event venue offering solace in celebration of culinary artistry called Cooks Chapel. Hosting up to 125 guests, Cooks Chapel offers its full service "Heavens Kitchen" for weddings, corporate events, social celebrations, cooking classes, cooking demonstrations, pop up restaurants, or private dining all prepared by one or more of the Packing House chefs or eateries. A full service bar complements the dining experience.

• The French Estate
img0387
cooks purple lighting
img2639
Cooks Chapel
cooks chapel table blue lighting
img3631

Cooks Chapel 2
Cooks Chapel 3
Cooks Chapel 4

Catherine · Married on 05/19/2018

Cooks Chapel was great and really easy to work with! I went to many different venues but when I visited Cooks Chapel, I knew I had to get married here. I can not say enough wonderful things about our experience at the Cooks Chapel. Liz and her team was great to work with before the wedding, on the wedding day, and even after the wedding! They are such amazing people to work with and responsive to my emails, phone calls, etc. They made wedding planning a breeze knowing they had everything under control. Thank you Cooks Chapel for your wonderful service!

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/14/2017

Liz and her team are just amazing! Cannot tell you how many times I reached out to her and she was always very responsive and incredibly flexible. She really helped create just the most beautiful space for our wedding reception and the service was fantastic. Cooks is really a hidden gem and we are so happy we chose it for our special day.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Lena · Married on 03/03/2018

Cooks Chapel was perfect!!! I discovered it on instagram first and after our site tour I was hooked! We were designing and creating most of our decor on our own (diy style!) so I knew I wanted a venue that offered a lot of uniqueness and beauty of it's own so we wouldn't have to work too hard to make it look great. The beautiful brick walls, the unique tables, the gorgeous chandeliers, it was all perfect! Liz, our site manager, was wonderful about helping us select the right configuration and bar package, and she was very flexible as our guest size fluctuated. The venue is a one stop shop and provides all the plates, glassware, flatware, chairs and tables - which was a godsend! It's tough to find an indoor venue in LA, but getting married in the rainy season (March 3), I wanted to avoid weather problems (which was great since it DID in fact rain on our wedding day!). The guests gushed about how pretty the space was! And the Packing House, where it's located, is full of wonderful surprises! My new husband and I created a "scavenger hunt" for our guests to seek out some of the most unique places and things while we were turning over the venue for the reception and they had a lot of fun exploring! Cooks Chapel also has a great list of caterers that are IN the Packing House! Our food was fresh and hot and tasty! And load in was easy since the restaurant was right upstairs! It's the perfect spot for a 60-80 person wedding, plenty of space to dance and celebrate! And there are so many pretty places for pictures in and around the PLUS they host jazz nights so my husband and I will be able to go back to our wedding site for great music and cocktails again and again! Highly recommend! The only downside is that the restroom is far away and when the Packing House is busy you have to squeeze through crowds to get there, but you'll get nice compliments along the way! I'm posting some quick photos our guests took, but will upload more of the professional ones when they arrive!

Cooks Chapel 5
    Cooks Chapel 6
    Cooks Chapel 7
    Cooks Chapel 8
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Cooks Chapel Pricing

Cooks Chapel Price Rates

Cooks Chapel FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Chairs
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Lighting/Sound
    Set Up
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Historic Building
    Loft
    Park
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Clean Up
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Centerpieces
    Chairs
    Decor
    Drapery
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    March
    October
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January