580 N. Michigan St., Elmhurst, IL 60126 Map · Phone number

About Cookies Fresco

Evolving from a combination of Unique Old World Recipes, Italian heritage and many years of combined baking experience, we bring you Cookies Fresco. Our baked goods are an expression of passion, unique design, unbelievable flavors and guaranteed customer satisfaction.

Taste, texture, and most of all freshness is the essence of our baking and it is all yours for the tasting. Our unique combination of fresh ingredients: flour, butter, sugar, eggs, nuts and flavorings ensures taste and quality. We never use preservatives.

Yes, we can make the standard fare of chocolate chips and oatmeal but, we would rather introduce you to our unique and artistic creations. Ultimately this gives you a sweet treat that looks amazing, has a taste you won't forget, and is distinct from the run of the mill cookies you can get elsewhere.

Our packaging has been carefully selected to guarantee freshness. The remarkably wonderful taste, colors, and textures of these culinary delights will dazzle you and your guests. A gift from Cookies Fresco expresses your love, gratitude, beauty, delicious taste, and friendship.

P4026455
The Wedding Planner
The Wedding Planner
Mini Puffs, and Eclairs with a delicate lemon custard
Mini Puffs, and Eclairs with a delicate lemon custard
Our Signature Cookie Tray comes in 3 Sizes 12", 16", 18".This cookie tray is part of our sweet's...
Pizzelle and Biscotti at their best!!!
Pizzelle and Biscotti at their best!!!
Our large cannoli shell filled with mini cannoli's decorated with your theme or personal design
Mini Pastries, Cannoli's, Puff's, Eclairs, Mini Bundt's with a delicate lemon custard
ArtiniParty050
P4026455

4 Reviews for Cookies Fresco

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2011

5 stars across the board for Cookies Fresco!! Janet was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was kind, flexible, genuine and excited to work with us from the very first time we talked. During my first tasting w/ Cookies Fresco I brought my MOH's (3 of them) with me. We went to 4 different places before ending at Cookies. As soon as we left I knew it was the place I wanted to get our cake from. Janet was so accommodating as well as the rest of the staff. I really enjoyed the "family" feel and her willingness to work with our budget. Customer service is typically number 1 for me, and so it was to my delight that not only was her customer service above and beyond what's expected, but the cakes were all so delicious! At the time I wasn't a huge red velvet cake fan, but Janet's red velvet converted me... now that's all I want to eat.... but only her's :). Her chocolate cake, banana fudge... everything she had us taste was off the charts good. So good in fact my sister and friends have started using her as their bakery of choice. We even got the cupcakes for my shower from her - and they were a huge hit! From day 1 I knew we were in good hands with Cookies Fresco and we couldn't be happier with our decision. We are now loyal customers! We look forward to using Cookies Fresco and Jan for our future kids birthday cakes one of these days. Thank you again for a beautiful & delicious wedding cake that totally exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 11/11/2011
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2011

Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Jeff · Married on 10/10/2010

We decided to use Cookies Fresco for our cake since we loved their other baked goods. They worked with us even up to a couple of days before our wedding to insure that we were happy. Our reception was on a Sunday evening after business hours and they still delivered our cake to the hall. The cake itself was wonderful and beautiful definitely worth the realitively low cost.

Sent on 12/09/2010

Cookies Fresco FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup