Cary, NC 27519 Map · Phone number

About Contour Kissed

To me, every new face is a blank canvas on which my 10 years of experience allows me to visualize its beauty. Yes, the right tools and palettes help, but my passion to master my craft has been birthed from an unyielding desire to display everyone's innate beauty. I use my brushes and creativity to leave every client kissed by a contoured glam.

Follow Contour Kissed on

afb42715631f9e68 1450720718505 img0776
img2139

2 Reviews for Contour Kissed

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Vilmarie is a true artist! It stormed and was hot and muggy the day of my wedding. She threw in airbrushing for free, because of the weather. I literally cried when I saw myself in the mirror. She made me the most beautiful I have ever looked. My husband said he gasped when he saw me for the first time. Thank you for giving that to me on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 02/26/2017

Vilmarie was an AMAZING MUA and the perfect addition to my wedding day! She took her time on both me and my mom and made us both look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I was so pleased with her care, attention to detail, and the excellent way she brought my vision to life. My makeup was perfect, not too heavy and just the right accentuation of my natural features. I couldn't have asked for or dreamed of a more perfect wedding day look! I'm SO glad I found Contour Kissed and HIGHLY recommend her services!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Contour Kissed FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 350.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10