Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Continental Diamond

Searching for the perfect engagement ring can be one of the most exciting experiences in your lifetime. Continental Diamond specializes in helping you make an educated and confident decision - one you will be happy with for years to come.

Our online Bridal Showroom Minneapolis and our extraordinary in-store selection of engagement ring settings and wedding band styles offers you plenty of options to choose from. We showcase a variety of platinum and gold settings complimented by an unmatched collection of loose diamonds. From simple and traditional to fashionable and trendsetting designs, we carry rings that will match any personality and style.

The Continental Diamond bridal collection features a large assortment of rings that have been hand-selected for their quality craftsmanship and exceptional value. We separate ourselves from other stores by offering such a wide variety of designs at highly competitive prices. Additionally, if you have your heart set on a totally unique design, our custom design team is more than happy to bring your custom creation to life.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Continental Diamond on

53 Reviews for Continental Diamond

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text
Custom Engag. Rings (4)
Designer Engag. Rings (4)
Cleaning (4)
Costume Accessories (1)
Designer Accessories (1)
Shipping (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER (and most beautiful diamonds). As the bride, I didn't get the pleasure to work with Nancy Lach until I was engaged. My now husband met with Nancy, told her exactly what he wanted and together, they created my dream engagement ring. From his description of his experience, it was truly a custom experience (from start to finish). When I first heard he went to a jewelry store, I was blown away because I thought he would have gone to a "diamond guy," buy the diamond and customize the ring. Little did I know that at Continental, you can do just that. You can pick out a ring setting from their displays or you can design a ring from scratch. My husband told her the size of diamond he wanted and asked for a really sparkly one (men are so funny). He said he went into a backroom where he was able to look at different diamonds. He ended up going with a Crafted by Infinity diamond from Belgium (it's stunning). This is available in the states at less than 20 other jewelers. Continental has such an exclusive selection. He then worked with Nancy to customize everything else. I know you can get a diamond online or at any other jeweler, but this is where my five stars comes into play. I needed to get my ring adjusted to the appropriate size, so I went in to see if Nancy was in and this was when I fell in love with Continental. Nancy stepped away from the customers she was with to meet me, congratulate me and tell me all about the diamond my husband selected for me. She has the most charming and charismatic personality. You can't help but love Nancy as soon as you meet her. She makes you feel like you're her best and only customer. And let me tell you - not many people have that kind of charisma. When you decide to buy your ring at continental, you get a lifetime of complimentary ring cleanings, adjustments, good conversation and COOKIES! The way they make you feel when you walk in is reason enough to buy from here!

Profile Picture Lauren , 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Engag. Rings, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing

My fiance purchased my ring here, it was too large for my finger and need to be resized. I was amaze that I only had to be without my ring for a few hours. They event gave my a little gift with cleaning solution! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/23/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ring Sizing

Laura worked with us to stay within our budget, yet get an absolutely beautiful ring. They even cleaned and repaired my watch for free (purchased elsewhere). Top notch service I will not shop anywhere else for jewelry. Love these guys!

Profile Picture User7865238, Recently Married, 1 Review

Antique Accessories
Fair Trade
4 AWARDS

1600 Utica Avenue South Suite 130, Minneapolis, MN 55416   See On Map
(952) 593-5602 (phone) 952-593-0447 (fax)
Mon & Thurs: 10am - 8pm Tues, Wed & Fri: 10am - 6pm Sat: 10am - 5pm