Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Continental Diamond

Searching for the perfect engagement ring can be one of the most exciting experiences in your lifetime. Continental Diamond specializes in helping you make an educated and confident decision - one you will be happy with for years to come.

Our online Bridal Showroom Minneapolis and our extraordinary in-store selection of engagement ring settings and wedding band styles offers you plenty of options to choose from. We showcase a variety of platinum and gold settings complimented by an unmatched collection of loose diamonds. From simple and traditional to fashionable and trendsetting designs, we carry rings that will match any personality and style.

The Continental Diamond bridal collection features a large assortment of rings that have been hand-selected for their quality craftsmanship and exceptional value. We separate ourselves from other stores by offering such a wide variety of designs at highly competitive prices. Additionally, if you have your heart set on a totally unique design, our custom design team is more than happy to bring your custom creation to life.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Continental Diamond on

52 Reviews for Continental Diamond

Custom Engag. Rings (3)
Designer Engag. Rings (3)
Cleaning (3)
Designer Accessories (1)
Handcrafted (1)
Shipping (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)

My fiance purchased my ring here, it was too large for my finger and need to be resized. I was amaze that I only had to be without my ring for a few hours. They event gave my a little gift with cleaning solution! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ring Sizing

Laura worked with us to stay within our budget, yet get an absolutely beautiful ring. They even cleaned and repaired my watch for free (purchased elsewhere). Top notch service I will not shop anywhere else for jewelry. Love these guys!

Profile Picture User7865238, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can't speak highly enough of continental diamond (especially Nancy!)! Everyone there is extremely professional and wonderful to work with. They helped us create a custom designed ring through the designer and it turned out even more beautiful than we could have imagined. Both my fiancé and I purchased our rings through Continental and are both extremely satisfied!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands

Continental Diamond FAQ

Fair Trade
4 AWARDS

Events

1600 Utica Avenue South Suite 130, Minneapolis, MN 55416   See On Map
(952) 593-5602 (phone) 952-593-0447 (fax)
Mon & Thurs: 10am - 8pm Tues, Wed & Fri: 10am - 6pm Sat: 10am - 5pm