Contigo Visuals

Garland, TX View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Operating out of Garland, Texas, Contigo Visuals produces timeless films from weddings and other milestone celebrations. This creative venture is owned by Debbie Rosales while recording is led by S. Together, this dynamic duo strives to encapsulate some of life's most precious moments. It's Debbie and S's main goal to flawlessly capture their client's love stories and help preserve them for years to come.

Contigo Visuals offers a range of wedding packages that can be tailored to meet your specific requirements. These collections can include the use of multiple cameras and two videographers. This detailed coverage ensures that every fine detail and candid scene is forever frozen in time. All of your footage can be professionally edited by this time before being presented through full-featured films and highlights videos. These final format products can be delivered via digital downloads so they can be easily shared with loved ones.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Team

Debbie
Debbie
Owner

Hi there! I’m Debbie. I have lived in Texas for over a decade and absolutely love it! I took a leap of faith and decided to follow my heart with something that brings me happiness and fulfillment. With Contigo Visuals, I can apply every aspect of my experience in the corporate world to help couples have the best experience with us! The beginning of your love story is a chapter in mine I am grateful to be a part of. I am a mom of two. I love to dance. I thrive on caffeine. And I am led by faith.

StheShooter
StheShooter
Lead Videographer

Call me S. I was born and raised in California, but my heart brought me to Texas. Videography started with an idea I had with my two sons and lead me to my creative passion. It is a career I am grateful to pursue. Yes, I am a videographer, but it’s more than that, for me, it’s being able to bring a story to life. My experience and knowledge with equipment and being able to capture those intimate and impressionable moments is something I am proud of because of the continuous hard work I put in. I am a dad of two boys. A technology geek. Music enthusiast. Director of love stories.

4412 Chaha rd. Garland, TX, 75043
Location of (Contigo Visuals)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding