PO Box 588, Athens, GA 30603 Map · Phone number

About Consultants Unlimited

Consultants Unlimited is an Athens, Georgia based special event consulting, planning and design group specializing in wedding ceremonies and receptions. Our staff of event consultants will help you plan and coordinate a perfect event by encouraging a calm, stress-free planning environment. We provide creative solutions for traditional and contemporary events, considering all spiritual, social, and economic needs.

Consultants Unlimited offers a diverse selection of wedding coordination packages and will be happy to assist you at any stage of your planning process. Special event planning packages can also be tailored to fit your needs and planning coordinators are available for hourly consultations.

For more information about our services, please contact us via email at michele@consultants-unlimited.com.

Follow Consultants Unlimited on

Other couples have also viewed

• Gilly Francis Weddings and Events
Bride and her junior bridesmaids
Bride and her junior bridesmaids
19153e127ed194f5 1289212978976 Pic2

19 Reviews for Consultants Unlimited

We were lucky enough to have used Jennifer Fulford from Consultants Unlimited as our wedding planner. I am so thankful that we did. She helped us plan as much or as little as we wanted, was happy to give input when needed, but was not pushy in the least. The day of the wedding , we could not have done it without her. We had my daughters wedding at our home, and without her there for guidance, it would have been totally stressful. Stress is not what you want to deal with as Mother of the Bride. You, as well as everyone else, wants to relax and enjoy the day. Jennifer provided us with that peace of mind. I can't even describe how hard she worked running back and forth dealing with tiny issues that popped up during the evening, while I, the bride and our family were able to enjoy the event. I was not sure when we began planning this wedding whether or not we would need a planner. Oh my gosh.....if you are planning a wedding, I cannot stress how much easier your life will be if you have one. I loved Jennifer, as did the entire wedding party.....and that is saying something as she had the task of wrangling everyone and telling them what to do and where to go, but in the nicest way possible. The money you spend on a wedding planner is a drop in the bucket compared to the rest of the expenses.....I HIGHLY recommend Jennifer and Consultants Unlimited. Some of the best money we spent for my daughters wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Charlotte · Married on 04/19/2014

Mary Ellen was an absolute God send. She was available whenever I needed her and was willing to help me whenever I needed it. Mary Ellen was a huge reason why our wedding was so successful. She was accommodating and when it showed it was definitely going to rain, she kicked it into high gear and made sure I had no reservations and neither did my mom. I would recommend her to the moon and back.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Consultants Unlimited's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review for C.U. and Mary Ellen - we know rain can be a challenge. But, we're so glad it didn't "dampen" your day. Thank you for your faith in us and your feedback. Congratulations! -Michele and the C.U. Coordinators

I cannot say enough good things about this company. All I can say is that you MUST use these guys if you are getting married anywhere near Athens or Atlanta (and they may even work with you further out; I'm not sure). I'm sure all of their coordinators are great, but my coordinator, Mary Ellen, was absolutely incredible. Request her if you can get her. She was always available when I had questions in the months leading up to the wedding, and she worked so hard to make sure that everything went perfect for the entire wedding weekend. Our family and friends are not always an easy group to handle, but she kept them in line and made sure, above all else, that things were done according to what we wanted. My mom is still talking about what a godsend she was. No matter who you get, this company makes SURE that your coordinator is there with you all the way through and that the person you've worked with for months is actually there with you on the day of the wedding. They are flexible, knowledgeable, professional, and seemingly prepared for anything. Just awesome!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Consultants Unlimited's reply:

We love getting feedback from our couples and I am THRILLED that you had such a wonderful experience. Thank you for the glowing review. Of course, your referrals are the highest form of gratitude. We appreciate them so very much! Congratulations on your wedding. We wish you years of health and happiness!!!

Consultants Unlimited FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• TheHollyGarden Wedding Florists

I've had the pleasure of working many weddings with the talented and organized ladies of Consultants Unlimited. What an incredibly professional group who can take care of every detail if you need them to!

• Courtney Goldman Photography Wedding Photographers

Whether you need a planner, a coordinator, a designer, or all three, Consultants Unlimited will make your wedding planning stress-free and amazing!

• Dawg-Town Entertainment Wedding DJs

Great staff with plenty of knowledge!

• PO Box 588 Athens, 30603 See on map
    Location of (Consultants Unlimited)