Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

10 Reviews for Conroy Wholesale Florist

Audrey · Married on 04/25/2015

The DIY wedding flower class was key! I saved so much money buying my flowers here. My bridesmaids and I made our bouquets and the boutonierres the Thursday before my Saturday wedding and kept them in the shower until Friday then in the beer cooler at my venue and they were beautiful day of! I emailed back and forth several times with the staff here and they were very informative and helpful! If you dont want to make your on boquets, they will do it for you and it is still WAY cheaper than anywhere else!! Great quality flowers and great people working there!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/20/2015

I was pretty lucky to find this florist, their prices are unbeatable. They even happened to be offering a free class on DIY wedding flowers right before my wedding which served to be EXTREMELY useful. The day I picked up my flowers, we somehow missed some greenery and they delivered it to me within the next hour after catching the mistake. Very friendly staff, even better service.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/06/2014

This was by far the least expensive way to get beautiful flowers for my wedding. The staff at Conroy's was super helpful and everything was ready the day before the wedding. I placed single stems in wine bottles and placed three per table, they looked beautiful and simple.
    My brides maids and I made the bouquets the night before and everything still looked great the next day.

Sent on 03/05/2015