Covina, CA 91723 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• LukeIanPhotography
VinhLanna007
IMG 0808

19 Reviews for Conrad Lim Photography

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

My husband and I knew that we wanted to hire Conrad as our wedding photographer the minute we saw his portfolio. He was always so polite in emails and phone calls and responded very quickly.

First off, our engagement shoot was a BLAST! Conrad worked so well with the lighting and with the spots we chose to take our photos. He made sure that we felt comfortable and it was a really fun day. The photos turned out phenomenal! We keep getting compliments on how great they turned out.

The day of the wedding, Conrad and his partner arrived early to begin capturing our day. He captured so many great moments, and I especially love all of the candid and arty ones. Whenever we asked him to take a specific photo, he was there to do so. It was so great working with him and we will be referring him to all of our friends!

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 11/02/2013

Conrad was very professional and fun to work with. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable while we were shooting our engagement photos. We were super nervous however he had his ways of making us laugh and letting us do our thang. It was a pleasure working with him on our wedding day too. He came on time and work really well with my huge family and get all the important pic out of the way. My whole bridal party loved him. He would go out of his way to get a perfect shot. I really enjoyed working with Conrad. We recommend him to all our friends and family who is looking for a photographer. Hope we could work with him in the near future.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2012

While online looking at friends wedding pictures (in preparation for our wedding) I realized that 2 of my friends had equally amazing pictures - and then at the bottom I noticed that they had Conrad Lim's water stamp! After that..I was SOLD. What I didn't know when we hired Conrad was how comfortable he was going to make us feel, how incredibly patient he was going to be with us/fam/friends, and how much of a servant he really is. I cannot say anything but absolutely positive things about him! And our pictures are beyond beautiful! I assumed that there would be a small handfull that both of us would love and those would be the ones we chose to put up in our house and give to family - but, there are SO many that we adored it has been difficult just to decide which ones to frame!!

Sent on 05/05/2013

Conrad Lim Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount

• Afterburn Productions Wedding DJs

Best Photography in Town !!!

• Nichanh Nicole Photography Wedding Photographers

Conrad is a super professional photographer and his work is amazing. Not only have I worked with him but he also took my family pictures. He is easy to work with and he puts your nerves at ease.

• Covina, 91723 See on map
    Location of (Conrad Lim Photography)