Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth

About Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth

Discounts for Friday and Sunday Weddings!
  • DJ + Photo Booth + Ceremony Packages Available (Special Deal!)
  • Discounts for Friday and Sunday Weddings
  • Custom Song Mix Service available
  • Latin/Polish/Greek music, no problem!

Contact Joel Quest at  JOEL@CONQUEST-ENTERTAINMENT.COM      630-779-4868

Do you want a BETTER party?

Perfect parties don't plan themselves.   If you're looking for a DJ who can help implement your awesome ideas into your reception, you've come to the right place.   Are you not sure where to start, but want to plan a wedding that has your guests telling everyone for years how much fun they had?  Do you want to do something different at your wedding that represents your personalities?   I'm all for it and will help you pull it off with all the advice and knowledge you'll need.

Music EVERYONE enjoys!

Every crowd is different and we want to include all your guests.  Even people that say they like "everything" have their personal favorites and a few songs they don't like. When your wedding day comes, I've got a ton of notes on the music you and your guests want to hear (and what you don't)

Quality Sound and Appearance

Presentation is everything.   Our DJ and Photo Booth packages look professional, clean and are designed to compliment all the hard work you've put into your room decor.   Sound quality and volume is also important, so the music is going to sound awesome throughout the night and no one will complain the next day that their ears hurt.

I ~LOVE~ what we do!

I am the luckiest person in the world… I never have a bad day at work!   I really enjoy being a part of a happy couple’s special day and seeing their ideas come to life. Nothing is better than the energy of a room full of people cheering for a bride and groom as they enter the room and together we'll always look for an opportunity to create a memory for your guests.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Decor & Lighting

Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Video Projection (1)
Projector (1)

DJ Joel provided the BEST services for our wedding! From the first time he responded to my email inquiry, I knew we would be in good hands. If I had to describe Joel in 3 words it would be organized, passionate, and professional. I was very impressed by his very quick responses and the first time we met him it was clear that not only is he an incredible DJ, he LOVES what he does. He tailored the night to fit us exactly. He listened to what we wanted/needed and also was helpful at giving suggestions when we were stuck. He coordinated with our other vendors to make sure timing was right and that our photographer wouldn't miss anything important. The music was great (not only because we picked it), but because he read our guests well and kept people on the dance floor the whole night. The acoustics of our venue were challenging because it was an old brick/wood venue that eats up the audio but the sound was perfect all night. Joel also overcame the challenge of the layout of our venue because it allowed people to hang out in another room and he still kept people dancing!

We received many compliments about the music and the flow of the music throughout the night. Also, there are so many behind-the-scenes operations that Joel handled seamlessly. We also rented a photobooth which, at one point we were on the fence about. I don't regret for a second that we went with the photobooth. Our friends and family had so much fun with the props and it was convenient to get digital copies of all the pictures from the night.

Although choosing a DJ shouldn't ever come down to price, it was super helpful that Joel's prices are flexible and 1000% worth the value. I'd choose Joel over and over for any events I would need a DJ for. You will NOT regret hiring him.

Thanks Joel!!!

Profile Picture User7014930, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Joel was a great DJ. He touched base with us multiple times and invited us to ask our guests for song suggestions before the event. He kept everyone dancing all night! We also never had to think about what we were supposed to be doing, since Joel also kept us clued in to where we were on the schedule for the night.

Profile Picture Suzi, 10/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth Pricing

220x220 sq 1446306863261 dj bride
220x220 sq 1358383799538 1017a
220x220 sq 1446224266687 bouquet toss

Here's an example of Bridal Party Introductions

Here is a video that explains more about "mixing" and "blending" music. Having smooth transitions between's just better

CUSTOM FIRST DANCE MIX SONG Skip ahead to about 1 minute to see the transition from a slow dance to something the crowd wasn't expecting

CUSTOM FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE SONG : See Kelly and her dad totally take the crowd by surprise when they go from song to song and dance to dance with a custom song I made for them.

Here's an example of mixing that I did at a wedding a few years ago. It shows a nice smooth transition from Ice Ice Baby to Madonna's "Vogue"

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1446230224551 save

Save $100!! Add Uplighting to your DJ Package for only $200

$300.00 Value | Promo Code: zee lights
If you book Conquest Entertainment for your DJ service you can add 10 Up-Lights with a custom color to match your wedding scheme for only $200 dollars. That's a GREAT DEAL!(regular price: $300)
Offer Expires: 10/08/2021
220x220 sq 1344490026498 abc123

Premium DJ Package PLUS 6 Hour Photo Booth for $2000

$2,700.00 Value | Promo Code: I love animals
Get the Premier DJ package which includes up to 7 Hours of DJing* , Premium Dance Floor Lighting and Subwoofer.... PLUS a Zoom Photo Booth for up to 6 hours! Its everything you need to have a totally awesome party....everything is included! The Zoom Photo Booth allows you to customize almost everything, from the outside curtain color to the background on the strips to the countdown screens inside the booth. It's fun and easy!* Ceremony music and mics not included
Offer Expires: 08/12/2021
Available to the first 100 couples

Joel and his staff always do such a great job. We love working with them.

It was a pleasure working with Joel. By far the best DJ I've worked with. The dance floor was packed the entire night and he was extremely helpful at managing the night and keeping me informed as to the timeline and any changes that were happening. Super friendly, flexible and great at what he does. Couldn't ask for more.

I have had the pleasure of working with Joel from Conquest Entertainment many times over the years. He is so attentive to the spirit of the Bride and Groom as well as their desires. Joel gets it right as he plies his craft. The diversity of his abilities in and out of our "WEdding World" set him apart as a distinguished pro. I look forward to working with him in each setting, new and old. I am honored to speak well of and for him and recommend him highly.. Rev Jim Rehnberg, "The Rentarev"

Chicagoland, IL 60101   See On Map
630-779-4868 (phone)
Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth is a wedding DJ/MC/Disc Jockey from St. Charles. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Schaumburg, Naperville,, and Arlington Heights. Conquest Entertainment - DJ & Photo Booth is a professional wedding DJ Disc Jockey that has been part of the Chicago wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in modern, stylish and super fun weddings for the bride and groom who want a better choise than the status quo.