12629 Magna Carta Road, Herndon, VA 20171 Map · Phone number

Connie's Cake Creations 5
Connie's Cake Creations 6
Connie's Cake Creations 7

Kallie · Married on 11/10/2018

Delicious! That is the best word to describe Connie's Cakes.

I guess I'll start at the beginning. I contacted Connie after a few recommendations from other wedding vendors. Our tasting was wonderful. We tried a sample of all her cakes with the buttercream frosting. If that wasn't enough, we also got to add fillings to each of them...yummy!

I told Connie about my "dream" cake and she really made it come true. White buttercream icing, with white chocolate flakes around each layer. It was so classic and beautiful.

Not only did my cake look great, it was also delicious. We had three flavors. The bottom was lemon cake with raspberry filling, the middle was white cake with chocolate and the top was butter cake with strawberry.

Now I have to admit that my only taste at the wedding was during our cake cutting ceremony, but lucky me I have my entire top layer at home to enjoy! I think some of the best compliments I recieved from people were that normally they don't like cake, but that my cake was one of the most tasty desserts they have ever tried.

Connie really did an amazing job! I think that there are a lot of people out there who can make a cake look beautiful, but Connie combines her design talent with amazing flavor and creates the perfect wedding cake.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/07/2018

Delicious buttercream vision

We had a fantastic time working with Connie on creating the cake of our dreams! Connie was recommended by our venue, and we are so glad we went with her - from cake tasting through cake delivery, she was extremely professional, understanding, and pleasant to work with. We were able to choose three different flavors for our three tiers - each delicious - and her buttercream frosting is the stuff of dreams, in just the right amount! She also worked closely with me on a unique design and my vision of having ribbon bunting, providing helpful input on how best to work with ribbon on cake - we she artistically brought to life when the cake was delivered. We loved working with her!

Connie's Cake Creations 8

Krystal B · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Cake Baker!

I highly recommend Connie's Cake Creations if you are looking for an amazing cake baker for your wedding cake! The cake was beyond beautiful and she did exactly what I wanted. I described the type of cake that I wanted and she was able to create that exact cake. The cake tasted AMAZING! Multiple guests came up to me and said that it was the best wedding cake that they had ever tried!

Connie was very easy to work with and very responsive to email. I am so glad that I hired her and highly recommend her services for any other brides looking for a phenomenal cake baker for their wedding cake!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Connie's Cake Creations FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Groom's Cake
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? No

Real Weddings

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Sue Chamberlain Flowers
    Sue Chamberlain Flowers Wedding Florists

As far as I am concerned, Connie Schweizer is the Queen of Wedding Cakes! She offers very personal attention to detail and develops a visual plan for each of her clients as well as a sample of the real goods. Her cakes are delectable and beautifully decorated. From a floral designer's point of view, Connie is a dream come true. She sends a sketch of the cake, making it so much easier when the floral decoration is being designed. The most important aspect of Connie's business is that she or a very well-trained staff member delivers and sets up the cake. This is such an important feature-not always understood by a client. We have worked with many cake businesses who have wonderful cakes but whose delivery people are poorly trained and thus the cake's delivery and set up can be a disaster. Yea for Connie's Cake Creations! is

• Sue Chamberlain Flowers