991 Wallace Ave, Aptos, CA 95003 Map · Phone number

11110520101529040832651977716661285829101508n

8 Reviews for Connie J Moore Floral Design

• Jfrette

J · Getting married on 06/14/2020

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Connie. My husband and I were so beyond happy with her work for our wedding this past September, we thought we were in a David Tutera wedding. For the price she charged, her super amazing caliber work is a ridiculous steal. I am very picky, very critical, and very hard to impress and my Goddess, Connie managed to surpass even MY expectations. She is literally one of my favorite wedding vendors if not the most the impressive. I wish I could have another wedding to see all of her work again - but hey, that's what the photos are for!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2015

Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! We planned our wedding entirely from out of state. Connie was perfectly comfortable discussing our vision over the phone & via Pinterest. The end product was exactly as I hoped!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Joy · Married on 08/24/2013

Connie did a wonderful job with the flowers at our wedding. We had fairly challenging colors to deal with (blue and brown), and we knew nothing about flowers. Even with so little to work with, Connie was able to come up with beautiful arrangement items and did a fabulous job. Everyone commented on how beautiful the bouquet and the flowers were. You can trust that Connie will do a beautiful job.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Connie J Moore Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 172.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 87.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 91.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 210.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,137.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Sarah Ward Events
    Sarah Ward Events Wedding Planners

Not only is Connie's design gorgeous but she is absolutely detail oriented & always on top of her game. There is a reason why I work so many weddings with her...because she is one of the best!

• Kennolyn
    Kennolyn Banquet Halls

Kennolyn has been working with Coonie J Moore Floral for many years and she is absolute professional and an amazing florist to work with. She has created flowers for Kennolyn such as our general manager, events manager and many brides. Her creativity shines like no others and she is willing to customize your flowers to perfection. -Jenn Dunbar Sales Event Coordinator Kennolyn

• 991 Wallace Ave Aptos, 95003 See on map
    8316886698 (Other Phone Number)
    by appointment only