Connecticut Rental Center

Middletown, CT View map Visit website

Connecticut Rental Center is a wedding event rental company based in Middleton, Connecticut. This family-owned and operated company has been offering their services for weddings and other special events since 1969. Connecticut Rental Center is happy to provide everything couples might need to execute a wedding ceremony, reception, rehearsal dinner, or any other special life event.

Connecticut Rental Center offers a wide range of event rentals. This team can provide all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, barware, and glassware needed for special events. These items come in many varieties, so they can be strategically picked to match the theme of each big day. Additionally, this team is happy to deliver and set up all rental items on the big day on their clients' behalf.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Lights
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What is the starting price for tents?

$300

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$50

What is the starting price for tables?

$9

What is the starting price for chairs?

$2

What is the starting price for 12x12 ft dance floors?

$292

• Heather
    Heather F. Married on 07/04/2021

Easy to work with!

Wedding planning is stressful, but Connecticut Rental Center did not add to that stress - they were so easy to work with and responsive that there was never anything to worry about.

Connecticut Rental Center's reply:

Hi Heather, we truly appreciate your kind words. We love working with special people like yourself. Thank you, Tom Byrne President
  • Hannah
    Hannah S. Married on 03/07/2021

Thorough, professional, and beautiful set ups!

We rented from Connecticut Rental Center both for my outdoor wedding and backyard Jack and Jill party in the summer of 2019. The Jack and Jill setup was smooth, and they were very accommodating of our needs. Our wedding set up was absolutely gorgeous! The tent was so beautiful, and was decorated just the way I imagined it. We were able to rent everything: tables, chairs, linens, dishes, crates and lights for decoration, and so much more. They thought of every little detail that we would need for the wedding and reception, and made sure nothing was left out. They were also able to give good suggestions about styles that would match our wedding theme and color scheme. They were flexible when we needed to make some changes up to the last minute, and the team was professional and knowledgable when setting up the equipment. We were very happy with our decision, and would recommend Connecticut Rental Center to anyone looking for party rentals!

Connecticut Rental Center's reply:

Hi Hannah, We really appreciate your review. We are so pleased that you were happy with our services. You were great to work with too! I hope you are enjoying married life and will think of us in the future whenever a need arises.
  • Vicki
    Vicki Married on 09/21/2019

Great for rentals

Cathie was fantastic to work with! From day one she was there for all my questions about tent type, table layout, dance floor size... you name it! She also calmed me when I had a brief panic that we hadn't gotten a big enough tent, walking me through the layout and making sure I was comfortable with what we had ordered. The rentals arrived at the venue promptly and worked out beautifully. Highly recommend!

Connecticut Rental Center's reply:

Hi Vicki, I am very pleased that you were happy with our service. Cathie does a great job with her clients. The venue you chose is a wonderful place to work too. Very nice people all around. We hope you enjoyed your day and appreciate you working with us. Thanks!

Real Weddings

• Bradford & Laura
    27 photos · 09/18/2015
  • Daniel & Pamela
    28 photos · 04/11/2015

Short Bus Catering LLC Short Bus Catering LLC Wedding Caterers

Great rental company. Able to handle all my clients needs!

Nightingale Events Nightingale Events Wedding Planners

I love working with CT Rental center especially Cathie. She answers all my emails timely and provides me with great ideas and input base don my needs. Such a great show room as well!

Spice Catering Spice Catering Wedding Caterers

CT Rental Center has a great selection and we love to use them whenever the opportunity presents itself! Check them out!

30 DeKoven Drive Middletown, CT, 06457

Monday through Saturday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Closed Sundays
Location of (Connecticut Rental Center)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding