Confetti Skies

Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 54
  • Real Weddings 1

About Confetti Skies

Confetti Skies is a boutique wedding planning and design firm specializing in creating personalized weddings for extraordinary couples. We pride ourselves on getting to know our couples and their love story. We believe that infusing your wedding with your personality and style gives you and your guests an unforgettable wedding. Whether its small details throughout the decor or a big flash mob to surprise your guests, we love creating guests' experiences that you and your guests will always remember.

Connect with us! We offer services ranging from Wedding Day Coordination (60 days out) to Full Service Planning. We look forward to hearing all about you and your wedding day!

Follow Confetti Skies on

Confetti Skies 4
Confetti Skies 5
Confetti Skies 6

Ellie Zafaranchi · Married on 04/13/2019

Thank you for making our wedding dreams come true!

Choosing Aimee as our wedding planner was a no brainer. From the first time we met she had such a positive yet relaxed vibe and really talked/listened to me as if she was a friend of mine. Throughout the planning process Aimee introduced me to different vendors, offered her professional opinion on things me and my husband couldn’t make up our minds about and really made sure everything and everyone worked like a well oiled machine. Leading up to our wedding, I was getting a bit worried about last minute details, even while she was on vacation she was responding to emails/texts and reassuring me things were all in place and would be taken care of. The day of the wedding we had our own bridal concierge, Jackie. She is one of Aimee’s assistants. Jackie was a godsend!!! She took care of getting food for myself, my bridesmaids, my husband and his groomsmen. She ran errands, streamed the robes, bridesmaids dresses and even ordered our Uber’s. The other vendors who were in our rooms commented many times they had never seen/heard of a bridal concierge. Our wedding was a blast. We are still gushing about it. None of this would’ve been possible without Aimee and her team. I would 100% recommend Aimee and her team to anyone looking for a wedding planner! You won’t be disappointed! Thank you Aimee!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Francis · Married on 01/03/2019

Thank You For Making My Wedding A Fairytale

I cannot possibly speak highly enough of Aimee. She took care of everything for me. I was poorly attempting to research California wedding venues from Illinois and beginning to think that my destination wedding would be a mess when I contacted her. I was not able to meet with her in person until the day before my wedding and by that time I felt like we were old friends. I'm so incredibly thankful for all of her help. Not being able to see any of my linens or my florals, or anything for that matter, in person during the planning process, I trusted Aimee's best judgement and my wedding still feels like a fairytale going on two months later. She is so incredibly sweet and basically spoon fed me all of my vendors. I was able to work with many vendors she was familiar with, people she had worked with before and stood behind their work. My wedding day went off without a hitch, or if there was one, no one told the bride ;) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, Aimee and the whole Confetti Skies team, my wedding truly would not have been possible without you.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Veronica · Married on 09/28/2018

Aimee is absolutely amazing! My husband and I live in Australia, and our wedding took place in Southern California, therefore, planning an international wedding was so daunting! When I started planning and looking at vendors, I got easily overwhelmed, and then I found Aimee. From our first contact, she seemed knowledgeable, proactive, helpful and super sweet. We hired her immediately and then every aspect of wedding planning with her was a breeze! She helped us navigate the wedding industry and other vendors so easily. She took the limited vision we had and she pointed us in all the right directions to make it come to life. She was always supportive and never tried to push her opinions onto us. Hiring Aimee was by far the best money we spent on the wedding. When it came to the wedding day, we were able to have so much fun. If there were any issues on the day, I don’t even know because Aimee handled everything for us so we could enjoy every minute. I will recommend Aimee to everyone I know who will be getting married as not only the best wedding coordinator, but also an absolutely amazing person. Thank you so much for giving us the wedding of our dreams!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Confetti Skies FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• Downbeat LA
    Downbeat LA Wedding Bands

Aimee from Confetti Skies was absolutely great to work with! When you need someone who is easy to work with and handle one of the most important days of your life, you can definitely count on Aimee! She is organized, cheerful, and a pleasure to work. We recommend Aimee and Confetti Skies!

• Costa Mesa, 92627 See on map