Condella Consulting offers a professional service founded on education and experience. Our belief is a proper plan will lay the foundation to a positive event experience. We have a profound understanding of the details that go into a successful event. This practical knowledge, coupled with education and years of cultivated relationships with local event professionals, delivers you a consulting service that is committed to providing the resources you need to plan your occasion. Your event is your vision. We offer the supportive knowledge and tools to orchestrate your visualizations, building a special memory.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Jean White · Married on 09/29/2018
Cindy is the BEST!
Our son just got married last month and we need to thank Cindy for such a successful day. We started with Cindy a year prior to the wedding and she was so professional and patient with all of the bride's decisions. Cindy worked very hard implementing all the aspects that make for a great wedding day. Cindy looked at various venues with us last year and gave us her honest opinions on each one. We taste- tested the catering facilities together and met various times with the chair/table rental companies. We always valued Cindy's ideas but most importantly she listened to the bride and groom throughout the whole process. Cindy coordinated a wedding day that our son and daughter-in-law will remember forever with smiles on their faces.Sent on 10/30/2018
Kristen · Married on 07/28/2018
“Above and beyond” does not even begin to describe Cindy’s services. At all. My fiancé and I were pretty certain we would like to employ a wedding coordinator to keep our sanity (and relationship) in check throughout our engagement. While I knew that hiring Cindy was the right move from our first conversation, here are a few things that really sealed the deal:Sent on 08/15/2018
1. She found us a ceremony venue that ticked all of our boxes! And we had a lot of boxes. It was outdoors, near our reception site, had a beautiful garden area, willing to host only a ceremony...It was perfect.
2. We decided to have kids at our wedding. Cindy found us 3 lovely, responsible babysitters who made the night!
3. Guests continuously came up to us saying, “You two thought of everything for this wedding!” We did not. Cindy did.
4. During our first look pictures the trolley transporting 27 people to the ceremony (including bride and groom) broke down! The ceremony was starting very soon. And I had NO IDEA. Because Cindy had the photographers distract us with more pictures while she arranged alternate transportation for 27 people in about 10 minutes! She kept me so out of the stress of this that I still don’t actually know how some of the bridal party arrived at the ceremony venue. This alone made her worth it. Also got a FULL refund on transportation!
5. For us, the greatest service Cindy provided was saving our relationships during this process. Cindy’s service really helped us keep our focus on enjoying being engaged, and not needing to rely on family and friends to do these difficult tasks.
In short, hire her. You’ll enjoy the process MUCH more and your parents, guests, and relationship will thank you.
Corrin · Married on 01/27/2018
I can’t say how grateful we were to have Cindy help plan the most important day of our lives. Cindy is professional, organized and has a wealth of knowledge in the industry. Her eye for detail and impeccable taste are key in planning your perfect wedding. She was kind and patient with answering every question, concern or crisis the occurred during the process and day of in a quick efficient manner. Cindy truly has a passion for this business and it evident through each step of the process. Our wedding was the most amazing night of our lives all thanks to Cindy’s help which let us enjoy each moment. Our wedding will be one of our most cherished memories shared with family and friends. We could not have done it without Cindy by our side.Sent on 06/17/2018
Condella Consulting are always a pleasure to work with. Cindy is kind, fun and outgoing, on top of making sure everything is just how the bride and groom envisioned it. Even when all her hard work and planning is done, she is there to lend a helping hand for all other vendors. I always look forward to working with Condella Consulting, knowing that her clients hired one of the best in Wedding & Event Planning!