20-220

Event Planning (2)
Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
In-House Bar (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We could not have had a better engagement/wedding experience with Amy & the staff at CCC. We spent the last year planning with Amy & she was absolutely amazing-CCC is gorgeous but Amy sealed the deal on our decision to book this venue. She takes the time to get to know the couple & expertly executes a wedding that is personalized & reflective of the bride & groom. I was lucky enough to work very closely with Amy throughout all of the planning. She is prompt in replying to emails & phone calls, is professional and truly enjoys her job. Her passion shines through her amazing work & even better team at CCC. She recommended our photographer & DJ and we were not disappointed. My husband was set on having a cheese steak station during cocktail hour and while CCC had never done it before, Amy made it happen and it was DELICIOUS! Amy's years of experience in the industry have allowed her to create awesome connections with local vendors, who also speak so highly of working with her. Our wedding day was everything we wanted because of Amy & the staff-they are all so happy to be a part of your day & worked hard throughout the night, constantly checking in with me & my husband. The food was amazing and the guests raved about it! The team went above and beyond and we're so grateful. I would not hesitate to encourage every bride to check out CCC and get in touch with Amy - she is a rare find and you would be lucky to work with her.

Profile Picture User5614022, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Event Planning, Linens

My husband and I recently (11/6/15) had our wedding reception at Concord Country Club and we couldn't be happier! We searched around for quite some time before we stumbled upon CCC. We were impressed with their all-inclusive packages that offered so much (with top notch vendors) for very reasonable rates. What truly sealed the deal for us was their coordinator, Amy Chambers. Amy is a gem. At our initial meeting, I felt like I was chatting with an old friend and not a first-time discussion with a potential vendor. I knew that Amy's calming demeanor and accommodating nature would be essential for keeping me sane during the months leading up to our wedding. She was always available to answer any crazy question I could come up with - and Amy will often lend her expertise in all things wedding, even if it's not directly related to the reception itself. She was truly fabulous the day of our wedding, going out of her way to purchase a floral decoration that I was going to be pressed for time to retrieve myself. Amy creatively and beautifully set up all of the decorations we had provided, only enhancing the already beautiful clubhouse! The food was delicious, and Amy also made sure that my husband and I were eating (how easy for the bride and groom to forget to do that!). I just can't say enough good things about this venue. I never thought I would say I missed anything about the wedding planning process - but now that it's over, I absolutely will miss interacting with Amy! Don't hesitate to book with CCC - you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews