Joliet, IL 60431 Map · Phone number

About Company One DJ Service

The best source of information can be found on our website at www.co1dj.com
We are a full service DJ Company founded on our passion for great music, great sound, having fun, and providing top of the line customer service. We currently run 2 setups, but focus on one couple at a time. It's your wedding day and we want to keep the focus on you.

Follow Company One DJ Service on

COMPANYONEDJLOGO
COMPANYONEDJLOGO

2 Reviews for Company One DJ Service

• Jayohlene

Jolene · Married on 10/03/2009

Adam was a great DJ! I had a hard time coming up with entrance music and during the last week realized we needed music for the actual ceremony also and he was more than willing to accommodate everything I needed. I wrote a story before me and my groom entered when we were introduced, that he probably should have read over before the day of, but still did a good job of reading it. and Changing things when I needed them to be changed. The dinner music was great, not too old, since we were a young couple. I specifically asked for no chicken dance to be played, and when it was requested by someone else, he told them that I did not want it, which some DJs would just play it because it was requested. He did a great job. He made my wedding reception as memorable as possible.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Company One DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for your review. I'm glad you had a great night. I was honored to be a part of your wedding day, and I wish you two well as you begin your world travels; to wherever the military leads you two. Thank you for your 5 star review.

Adam

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2009

Adam was a great dj. He responded to our guests, and played great music. He was very professional, as well as went with the flow. The reception started later than intended, but it did not affect what he did.

Sent on 07/16/2009

Company One DJ Service's reply:

I really appreciate your great compliments. It means a lot that you would go out of your way to write a review at all, and then to help us out by saying such great things is truely appreciated. I also appreciate your leading me to this website as another tool I can use to help promote my business; and it's starting out on the right foot with your review. Thanks again. It truely was an honor being a part of your wedding day.

Adam