Commemorative Air Force Aviation Museum-Arizona Wing

1.0
      1.5
      0.5
      2.0

I was really excited to book this museum because of the atmosphere, the colors, and the fact that the pilots in my family would go bonkers for it. However 3 1/2 months before the wedding the museum contacted me letting me know that they are shying away from hosting weddings and the coordinator, who wasn't particularly easy to contact (though she was nice) was let go and the new people in charge were volunteers. When I went to meet these new people and find out about all the new changes I was flustered to learn that not only had they never planned an event before (let alone a wedding) they were snowbirds who won't even be here the month of my wedding. A big part of the reason we chose this place to begin with was the inclusion of chairs and tables, the use of offices as ready rooms so that we could do everything with minimal travel time, and the space. They cut our space by about 70% after having sent out 300 invites, they took away out use of any room but the hangar and suggested I get ready in the bathroom (while it is spacious I can't say I'd love the idea of bathroom stalls in the background of my pictures), and they took away the use of their chairs and tables even though they still had them.
    If it weren't for the fact that most of my vendors were pain in full and my invitations were all send out I would have just found a new venue.

Commemorative Air Force Aviation Museum-Arizona Wing FAQ