Combatant Gentlemen

16842 Von Karman Ave Building 400, Suite 450, Irvine, CA 92606 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Combatant Gentlemen

We cut costs, not corners. For about the price of a rental, you can own a well-tailored suit or tuxedo and look sharp not only the day of, but well after. Combatant Gentlemen offers timeless looks sure to stay stylish for years to come.

Because we control every aspect of production - from design and fabrics to tailoring and assembly - we can deliver premium suits and tuxedos starting at $160. Plus, when you buy 5 suits or tuxes through our weddings program, The Groom's Suite, the 6th is on us.

Visit us: http://cmbt.gt/QeFJxU

a57c1ed9db9b1fd5 WW Logo2
dontrentcombatgentv2

99 Reviews for Combatant Gentlemen

Jaylenn · Married on 05/05/2018

Super thrilled to have used this service. We nearly got screwed by another rental company is on here with literally OLD SMELY suits. CG saved the day. They let us know they could send our suits out right away and we just received all 8 yesterday! So happy to see this service back!!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Konstance · Married on 04/07/2018

Like below, I was a bit weary of using these guys after the number of terrible reviews. But, after speaking with their customer service team it does indeed look like they are back and better. We were in need of suits within 4 weeks of my sister's wedding. We ordered the suits and they arrived within 4 days. 1 Exchange was needed, which was immediately sent out. I would use them again.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Edwin · Married on 06/10/2017

I recently ordered some made-to-order suits from Combat Gent, not part of their Groom's Suite offering but it was definitely what I was looking for since I wanted something different for me and my groomsmen. We all got the Slate Blue Sharkskin Suit and I got mine as a 3 piece to standout as the groom. These suits turned out sick. All my guys got to pick their lining amongst some other details and really got to put their own touch on their suits. Something that I know they appreciated since they were paying $260 for them (which is great for a suit you get to KEEP after wearing it). I'll definitely be going back to them to try out some of their new made-to-order options, looks like they just added made-to-order shirts which is sick!

Sent on 06/19/2017