5251 Norwich Street, Hilliard, OH 43026 Map · Phone number
  • Events 1

About Columbus Bride & Groom

WITH A PASSION FOR WEDDINGS

OUR GOAL

Is to provide you with the best local wedding resources Columbus' has to offer. We do this to make the planning process for you fun, easy and relaxing. We offer the following benefits for you:

*The Wedding Library

*The Wedding Experience Bridal Show

*The Columbus Wedding Planning Guide (Coming Soon!)

*The Wedding Coupon Book (Coming Soon!)

*LocalWeddingDirectory.com (Coming Soon!)

*Wedding Gift Boutique

*Savvy Bride Resale Market & Facebook Group

*Educational Newsletters with current tips and trends

*Hourly Wedding Day Assistants for $65/hr with a 5 hour minimum.

*Information on all Local Wedding Events happening in Columbus!

WEDDING RESOURCE CENTER

Our inspirational wedding library serves as a wonderful wedding planning tool for you to utilize at any point in the planning process. Come sit and relax in our cozy studio while having everything you need at your fingertips! Brides have described us as a walk in pinterest and wedding library. This is a valuable service to all engaged couples! Need help with your hotel room blocks, wedding day timeline, budget, vendor questions? We are here to help! Let us match you to the perfect wedding professionals! Call to reserve the center today 614-787-1840.

Columbus Bride & Groom also brings you great education throughout the year with our monthly newsletters, blog, and open houses. Keep visiting our events page of the site for upcoming dates.

*Listing of all local wedding professionals

*Vendor profiles with starting prices, discounts, and specialties for comparing

*Onsite professionals to help with your questions

*Venue finder- let us help you find the perfect location for your reception

*Inspirational binders filled with cake, decor, and bouquet ideas

*Linen samples, rentals, bridal party gift ideas, favors, gown and flower preservation

*Pick up your copy of the latest wedding magazines & browse through books

*Come look through invitations books to get ideas of look and wording

*Shop the Wedding Gift Boutique

Columbus Bride & Groom 1
Columbus Bride & Groom 2

Martha · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding day assistant

I cannot recommend a wedding day assistant enough. My venue let me drop off decor the day before, but who was going to put it on the tables while I was at my ceremony? I didn't want to make a friend or family member do it, and I needed someone detail oriented. Michelle was my assistant and she did an amazing job. We met for an hour a month before, and went over the timeline of my wedding as well as task list ideas. We emailed back and forth maps, diagrams, and photographs of my idea for decor. On the day of, she came to my hotel room and got my flowers for the cake. She took the flowers to my reception venue for that cake baker to use, and got to work. I had all my centerpieces, guestbook, sweetheart table decor, DIY photo booth props, and more in a storage room ready for her. She flawlessly got all my table decor ready, and made the photobooth look perfect. When it was time, she even put my gifts and cards away and put out favor cookies in their place. It was so amazing to have an assistant take care of everything so my family, friends, and I could just enjoy the day. Columbus bride and groom is a great resource in Hilliard, and so worth the trip. And a wedding day assistant is affordable and so worth the peace of mind. Michelle was definitely one of my most important vendors! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Columbus Bride & Groom 3
    Columbus Bride & Groom 4

Debbie · Married on 03/21/2015

I am so glad I called Jamie of Columbus Bride and Groom to help me with my daughter's wedding. She and her staff are so friendly, helpful and quick to respond to all my wedding questions! Bonnie and her team set-up our entire wedding reception. Bonnie did a great job in making sure that all the details were flawlessly covered, she is extremely organized and very creative! When I walked into the reception hall, it was beautiful and I was able to enjoy the evening. Thank you so much! If you are looking for someone to help you with your wedding, I highly recommend Columbus Bride & Groom!

Sent on 05/11/2017

• How many planners are on your team? 6

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Columbus Bride & Groom 1
    Gown Preservation
    We have several different processes that are used for cleaning. Each gown is evaluated upon its arrival and the best cleaning process for that particular gown is used. All of our processes are safe, gentle and environmentally safe. Your gown is then fitted on an acid-free bust form and packed in our acid-neutral preservation chest. Please note shoulder pads and bust pads must be removed as they could cause damage to the gown over time. They will be wrapped in tissue paper and packed underneath y

1 Event

• Nov Sun

The Wedding Experience

Request Information
    • When:
      Nov 03, 2019 12:30 PM - 04:00 PM
    • Location:
      5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, Columbus

Columbus Bride & Groom brings engaged couples a fun event where they can choose some of the top vendors Columbus has to offer. Our uniquely themed “Through the Seasons” rooms showcase mini mock-wedding receptions to give you great decor visuals for every season of the year!TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND THIS EVENT1) Amazing food2) Cake samples3) EXPERIENCES: Dance Lessons, Hair and Makeup Trials, Photo booths, Caricatures, and so much more!4) Over $15, 000 in prizes given away5) More than 70 of the best wedding professionals Columbus has to offer (not to mention some categories to make your wedding stand out!6) Swag bags for all couples7) Music and Entertainment8) Every ticket comes with a FREE drink9) Grand Finale with Cake Cutting, First Dance, and Bouquet Toss10) The chance to win $1000 CASH at the end of the event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Grand Finale is at 3:30pm We hope to see you there!

• 614 Wedding Photography
    614 Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Columbus Bride and Groom has everything you could possibly need, from all the good connections, to day of coordination. Awesome ladies who are so fun and full of energy!

• DJ Flair presents Music With Flair
    DJ Flair presents Music With Flair Wedding DJs

No one helps brides and grooms more in the Columbus area than this group. They have a great resource center to get your going in the direction you need for your big day in addition to planning many events where you can meet vendors and prepare your wedding. A+++++++ in my book.

• Devoted to Details
    Devoted to Details Wedding Planners

Columbus Bride & Groom is an amazing resource for all planning a wedding! Finding vendors in the wedding resource center with guided help is great for preventing mistakes. Love the inspiration and tools! You can download a copy of the coupon book online for lots of savings. Attending The Wedding Experience and Bridal wars is so much fun. Not to mention the great deals you can find at the Savvy Bride Resale Markets. Check out online for all local events and if you need an extra pair of helping hands on the wedding day- they offer assistants!!

• 5251 Norwich Street Hilliard, 43026 See on map