Miami, FL 33172 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Deals 1

About Colors of Grace (Film + Photography)

We are Pablo and Dani, but you can also call us The Tineos. We are the owners of Colors of Grace, a photography and film company in Miami, FL. We established our company back in 2015 but who we are today is very different than who we were and today we can honestly say that we are giving our clients the best versions of ourselves and of our company.

The fundamental vision of our company is to be able to give you the moon and the stars in whatever way we possibly can. We want you to be able to find exactly what you need and want in Colors of Grace and for you to feel like you just can't trust anyone else with your memories and your family. We want to serve you and take care of you, we want to be able to be by your side through that proposal, engagement, wedding, and new baby that'll come after. We would love to see the start of your family and watch it grow over the years. As a company, that is our long-term goal - to become your family's photographers and filmmakers.

Thank you so much for stopping by and we honestly can't wait to see if we are the perfect match for you! We would love for you to head on over to our website www.colorsofgrace.com and get to know all about who we are!

Follow Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) on

ja 0019 51 753077 1560557776
ja 0019 51 753077 1560557776

• Videos 10

17 Reviews for Colors of Grace (Film + Photography)

Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) 1
Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) 6
Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) 7
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Dani and Pablo are nothing short of amazing. The smile on Pablo's face whenever he directed us to do anything was so contagious. Dani is so sweet and caring and gave me a little pep talk when I was feeling overwhelmed which really helped me be in the moment. Not only are they like no one else at their craft, but they are the best people to have around you on your big day. We felt so comfortable and at ease all day with them around. They blended right in at our reception and nobody felt like there was an awkward camera in their face. They are out on the dance floor enjoying the party with the guests which helps them to capture all the best moments. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They are truly a one of a kind duo and a master of their craft. They definitely have a gift for what they do! Thank you, Dani and Pablo, for being the people that you are and helping our perfect day be that much more perfect! Logan and I really love you both!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • O

Olga · Married on 02/18/2018

it's not even close! pablo + dani were head and shoulders the best to work with. all other vendors felt like a business transaction, but with them two it was like two more friends at our wedding....and the photos are amazing; their care and attention to detail is beyond what we expected.

Sent on 04/26/2018

Valeria · Married on 12/23/2017

We’re pretty sure Dani and Pablo were the second people we booked for our wedding. Our relationship started with them way before they even knew we existed. We would spend hours upon hours watching, and rewatching, their films from previous weddings. I’m pretty sure we know all about the couples they’ve worked with, lol. The magical part took place once we had actually gotten the opportunity to meet them. It was unlike any wedding appointment we had ever gone to. We did not speak about packages, or pricing. We simply got to know one another over a cup of coffee. Opening up about family and relationships is never easy, but with these two it was a walk in the park. On that day, we went in needing someone to capture our wedding - we left knowing two of the most precious human beings out there. Leading up to the wedding Dani and Pablo were so very attentive. On our wedding day it felt like we were running out of time. It felt like we were the most unorganized bunch in the world. That didn’t stop Dani and Pablo from capturing all of our special moments. We have yet to see the video, and we know it’s going to blow us away. Our guests could not stop bragging about the young couple capturing it all. Most importantly, we will never stop bragging about them. Dani and Pablo thank you for being a part of the craziest, most amazing, day of our lives. We wouldn’t recommend anyone else! Eric & Val

Sent on 01/02/2018

Award

Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Colors of Grace (Film + Photography) 1
    10% Photo + Film Discount

If you book us for both photo + film, we will include a 10% discount to the final price of your photo + film wedding collection.

• MelsFilms
    MelsFilms Wedding Videographers

I can't think of sweeter and more talented people than Colors of Grace! Pablo and Daniela are so amazing at everything they do and I love working alongside them. They truly show you the kind of artistic eye they both have. If you ever get the opportunity to hire them or work alongside them you wouldn't regret it. They take the time to get to know their couples and know exactly what they are doing every second of the day. I can truly say that their films and photography exceed all expectations, I would vouch for them every single time. Love you guys!

• Oh My! Occasions
    Oh My! Occasions Wedding Planners

As a planner, it is very important to me that my vendors arrive on time and can work quickly given unexpected delays. Not only were Pablo and Daniela on time, they arrived HOURS in advance just so they could get the perfect shot. This is a team that truly has a passion for their art, and not the monetary aspect of their services. I send my wedding day timelines out to all vendors, and very few actually take the time to read through them. Colors of Grace was the exception. Both Daniela and Pablo knew where to be, and when to be there, without asking me questions. When it was time for vendor meals, Pablo grabbed his laptop and got to work editing. Within 30 minutes, he had produced a SAME DAY EDIT. This is something client's pay a lot for... and COG did this just to please the couple. Again, another example of a team that loves what they do and who they do it for. Aside from all the kind qualities this team has as individuals, their professionalism stands out above all. They work unobtrusively, they over deliver, and they finish the night out strong. Any idea how heavy those cameras are? Pablo didn't make it look like it was "work" at all. These two will come HIGHLY recommended for any of my clients looking for down-to-earth, genuine cinematographers who also possess a creative eye for detail. I can not wait for the next opportunity I get to work with them.

• Miami, Florida, 33172 See on map