Smyrna, GA 30082 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Color Me Wed

We are a full service video production team with a primary focus on creating DocuShows--our customized interpretation of your special day-- for Weddings and related events. We also capture Baby, Rite of Passage, Anniversary or many other life events!!! Visit us at www.ColorMeWed.com for a full view of all our offerings!!! Congratulations!

• Videos 5

4 Reviews for Color Me Wed

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

I worked with Victor and Kerry multiple times before using them for my wedding as I was in the wedding industry. Therefore, it was easy to know they were my choice for videographers! Their talent is immeasurable, their customer service is a priority, they work so hard and their passion and love for what they do and their clients is one in a million! Working with them was a breeze. They made this process so easy and enjoyable and I did not have to worry about a thing! They captured all of the special and fun moments and my videos were absolutely amazing! I am so appreciative that I have a lifetime keepsake that I can show to family, friends and children one day. To me, that's priceless!! Thank you Victor and Kerry!! I am forever grateful!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2014

We chose ‘Color Me Wed’ to capture our April 2014 wedding. First of all, they are truly one of the sweetest couples, and an absolute pleasure to work with. Secondly, their talent amazes me! Their productions are so creative and unique! We are beyond pleased with our Highlight and DocuShow films. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a videographer for their special event.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Our wedding was amazing, and Color Me Wed was there to capture every moment in a timeless film. We had not planned to record our wedding, but after seeing their work at a bridal show, we knew we had to find a way to add a Color Me Wed film to our budget.

I use the word "film" because their work is movie quality and exceeded my high expectations. Our film truly reflects who we are and tells our story. The Emmy-winning team's creativity, professionalism, prompt service, and attention to detail are excellent and put them at the top of the list of videographers (I used a very good, well-known videographer in the past, and Color Me Wed is superior). They spent time getting to know us and their efforts were reflected in their work. By far, our Color Me Wed film was the best investment we made in our wedding. We have no regrets about working with this top-notch team.

Sent on 11/04/2015

• Splendor Mountain
    Splendor Mountain Park & Outdoor Weddings

The videos from Color Me Wed brought tears to my eyes. They are touching and powerful at the same time. They care about being a treasured part of your blessed and precious occasion. Each video showed the comfort levels the bride and groom had with the choice they made in a videographer.

• The Yancey House
    The Yancey House Mansion Weddings

Perfect for your wedding videos

• Smyrna, 30082 See on map