Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

24 Reviews for Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals

Hair Accessories (2)
Bridal Belts (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

This is the only bridal shop I visited when shopping for my wedding dress. I live in the San Joaquin Valley and my Mother arranged the appointment. I couldn't have asked for a better experience shopping for my wedding dress here. My wedding dress required some customization, and my veil was custom designed to go with the dress by Cathy. She took it up to the notch beyond my expectations for my May 2018 wedding. I was very pleased and felt no need to look for my dress "to be sure" it was the one for me because I already knew I made the right decision shopping at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals. When my dress arrived on the exact date I was given I went for my fitting and it went stress free and smoothly as possible. Thank you for creating my vision!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chanele, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had been all over to find my dress in the San Francisco Bay Area and ended up finding nothing close to what I had in mind for my wedding dress until I made my appointment. I was asked a few questions, she pulled four dresses in different styles. Although my wedding dress was slightly over my budget I fell in love with my dress and had no problem "saying yes" and was well worth it. The quality of the dresses I tried on was exceptional. I felt beautiful in my dress and didn't want to take it off. I recommend this Bridal Boutique to every Bride getting married in the near future because it's the best! The Owner, Consultant-Stylist has great fashion sense and left everything up to her to create my vision.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Unique Services (Other)

I bought my wedding dress here on a recommendation from a friend. I was surprised to see all the different styles available here locally in Carmel. I received Professional service and was very happy with my wedding dress which took about 14 weeks to arrive. When I tried it on at my fitting I felt beautiful in it and I knew I made the right choice. Cathy treats everyone like her daughters...very friendly, helpful, professional and she knows so much about personally finding the right dress to fit you perfectly. Thank you for everything...love your Bridal Boutique!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Roxanna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)