About Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals

Voted 2015, 2016, 2017, "BEST Place for Brides to SHOP" in Monterey County" by the Carmel Pine CONE

Certified Bridal Consultant,  Couture Fashion designer trained by "European Masters "and  Voted the "BEST place for Brides to SHOP on the Monterey Peninsula and Monterey County" by the Carmel Pine Cone, 2015, 2016, 2017.  Internationally Published.

We offer to our Brides, Bridesmaids, Mother's of the Occasions "one and one" Private appointments to make their shopping as stress-free and as fun as possible!   Personalized VIP Customer service is what you will find at our Bridal Boutique, as we take pride in offering the best!

Find the most beautiful, elegantly designed Bridal Collections available by the best leaders of the Bridal Fashion Industry. Familiar with each designer's inventory, find everything you need to complete your Bridal Gown ensemble, and dresses for your Bridesmaids all under one roof!

We are located at Su Vecino Courtyard, Lincoln Bet. 5th. & 6th., Carmel, CA 93921., phone, (831)626-1287., website, www.collezionefortuna.com

We are first to bring Social Special Occasion Fashions to Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Carmel Valley and other adjoining communities in Monterey County,  Santa Cruz, Aptos, and now San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, California,  other cities in San Francisco County, Santa Clara County.

We serve clients Globally as far as New Zealand, Australia, and Western Europe and beyond!

We have been serving our customers for the past 15years and still going strong.

We offer:   Bridal Gowns, including Custom special orders,  Custom Changes, including Petite Sizes, and Plus sizes too!

Bridesmaids Dresses and Formals, with 4 week Super-rush delivery in select styles.(Rush fees apply)

Mother of the Occasion and Cocktail dresses

Bridal veils, tiaras, variety hair accessories, belts

Private appointments (recommended for Brides,) and Bridesmaids

We offer the following for the Bride:

1-hour pre-booked appointments- 4-6 dresses

2-hour pre-booked appointments- up to 8-12 dresses

Private princess appointments- $250 payable in advance, with non-alcoholic drinks, treats, up to 3 people. $150. of this amount is applied to your purchase/day of appointment only.

"Style ME" appointments- $75- pre-paid without obligation to purchase ( Great for Mother of the Bride-too!)

These are some of the packages we offer to heighten your shopping experience with us!

We highly recommend booking your Bridal appointment on one day, and your Bridesmaids on another to allow us to give you the most memorable experience shopping with us!  For appointments or more information,  call (831)626-1287.  Kindly please note we always take a CREDIT CARD when booking an appointment, and there is a $75 charge for unconfirmed appointments after 48 hours, and a charge for "NO SHOWS".

It will take  approximately up to 17 weeks for your special order of your wedding dress to be made.  Custom orders with changes, and bead work may take up to 24 weeks.   We DO NOT mislead our customers by offering FREE ALTERATIONS of any kind.   These costs are always extra, and you get what you pay for.

•  Please budget your costs, and allow plenty of time to process your orders as it will save you extra costs for "RUSH FEES".

Bridesmaids dresses-we will require an appointment with a credit card to hold your appointment.  Allow up to 14 weeks  for your order. Rushes are always available for an extra fee.

Same rule applies to Fashions for Mother of the Bride.   Allow yourself time...you deserve to look as stunning as you are as Mother of the Bride.

We are Authorized Retailer's for the following  Bridal designers:

Iviore by Kitty Chen

Kitty Chen

Maggie Sottero Bridals

Jade Couture by Jasmine Bridals

Our store hours-Weds.-Sat. 11AM-6PM, Sundays, 11:30AM-4PM, Mondays, 11AM-4PM, and closed on  Tuesdays , and all  MAJOR HOLIDAYS.

For scheduling your appointment we invite you to either call us at (831) 626-1287 or send us an email at collezionefortuna@yahoo.com with the date and time you would like to schedule.  Please allow 24 hours for us to respond.  If you haven't visited our new website at www.collezionefortuna.com, and our mobile website, at www.m.collezionefortuna.com, please do so today.

We are also thrilled to announce we have been published in "Style ME Pretty"!

Here is the link:

Hair Accessories (2)
Bridal Belts (1)
Plus Size Gowns (1)
Sample Gowns (1)

This is the only bridal shop I visited when shopping for my wedding dress. I live in the San Joaquin Valley and my Mother arranged the appointment. I couldn't have asked for a better experience shopping for my wedding dress here. My wedding dress required some customization, and my veil was custom designed to go with the dress by Cathy. She took it up to the notch beyond my expectations for my May 2018 wedding. I was very pleased and felt no need to look for my dress "to be sure" it was the one for me because I already knew I made the right decision shopping at Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals. When my dress arrived on the exact date I was given I went for my fitting and it went stress free and smoothly as possible. Thank you for creating my vision!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chanele, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding dress here on a recommendation from a friend. I was surprised to see all the different styles available here locally in Carmel. I received Professional service and was very happy with my wedding dress which took about 14 weeks to arrive. When I tried it on at my fitting I felt beautiful in it and I knew I made the right choice. Cathy treats everyone like her daughters...very friendly, helpful, professional and she knows so much about personally finding the right dress to fit you perfectly. Thank you for everything...love your Bridal Boutique!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Roxanna, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)

Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals Pricing

0:47 minutes
Rocking in a Bridal World
0:56 minutes

5 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1502316905 35fed9926465f0b7 leahanddad0638582 1872450306117911 3936504705876095900 n

Inventory Sample Sale Clearance 30%-60% OFF Bridal Gowns

$3,000.00 Value | Promo Code: sample
Inventory Sample Sale Clearance on Wedding dresses in stock, 30%-60% OFF FREE Gift with purchase to first 10 brides who purchase!
#WW3269b1b775723f68
220x220 sq 1519248513531 inventorysamplesale

Inventory Sample Sale Clearance 30%-60% OFF Bridal Gowns

$3,000.00 Value | Promo Code: sample
#WW578dec9906dcb78d
220x220 sq 1518225859095 2017zairadrianaalier1

$200 off DISCONTINUED WEDDING DRESSES

$2,000.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$250 oFF- dISCONTINUED WEDDING DRESSES IN STOCK. sIZES AND STYLES ARE LIMITED. CURRENT STYLES-AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PURCHASE. Cash and Carry only take it with you the same day! Doesn't apply to new collections!
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
#WWe3f71307c474e9fe

$75 accessory credit

$750.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive $75 accessory credit toward veil and wedding accessories. Coupon must be used on same day of your Wedding Gown purchase.
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW16f6a4afd2ffea06
220x220 sq 1469825033765 the latest private label by g collection is full o

40% OFF Kenneth Winston Wedding dresses/PLbyG in stock

$2,999.00 Value | Promo Code: KW40percent
40% Off SALE-on all Kenneth Winston and Ella Rosa Dresses in stock Buy off the rack and save Styles and sizes may vary...first come first serve, No holds, or layaway, Cash and carry same day only
Available to the first 100 couples
#WW3a52f92f74f8b7d7

9 ENDORSEMENTS
On several occasions, I have had the pleasure of working alongside Cathy, Bridal Consultant from Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals. She is very professional, reliable, and always follows through. She has beautiful dresses of various styles and colors. They are all of high quality. When I go into her shop, I am always amazed by what I see! I highly recommend her as she will provide you with excellent service and with a gorgeous gown. - Cristina Galvan, Hermosa Weddings and Events, Wedding and Event Planner & Designer, www.hermosaevents.com

Cathy is wonderful to work with! She has an amazing selection of bridal and formal wear and really knows her stuff! For the perfect gown, there's no where else to go but Collezione Fortuna!

We recently shot the wedding video of Darcie and Tony at the Perry House in Monterey. Darcie's dress was absolutely fabulous. It was obvious that she was happy with it too, so much so that she invited Cathy of Collezione Fortuna and her husband to attend her wedding! As a videographer, we rarely connect with dressmakers or dress shops so this was a cool thing to see. Great job by Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique!

Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique has a great selection of designer wedding dresses, bridesmaids, and Mother of the Bride dresses. Her prices are great, Cathy is friendly and quite knowledgeable of her inventory an fabrics. She has many years of experience and services her brides one on one. I would highly recommend her!

136 PROS I KNOW

Events

Su Vecino Courtyard, Lincoln bet. 5th. and 6th. Streets, Carmel by the Sea, CA 93921   See On Map
831-626-1287 (phone)
Wed.-Sat. 11AM-6PM, Sun. 11:30AM-4PM, Mondays-11AM-4PM,Tuesdays, closed Appointments recommended for Brides, Bridesmaids, large Bridal Groups-call (831)626-1287
Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals is a wedding Bridal Boutique, voted the BEST PLACE WHERE BRIDES SHOP in California by readers of the Carmel Pine Cone serviing Monterey County and the entire State of California and Beyond including globally. from Our Carmel , California location we have been working with all Brides and their Bridesmaids servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, and Santa Clara County, including the Silicon Valley area and beyond.. Collezione Fortuna Fashion Boutique and Bridals is a professional Bridal Boutique by appointment only that has been part of the State of California wedding industry since 2004 specializing in Designer Wedding dresses, Bridesmaids, Dresses, Bridal hair accessories and veils, special orders, off the rack wedding dresses, Bridal consultations and much more. Call (831)626-1287 to set up your appointment today!.