3501 University Blvd E, Hyattsville, MD 20783 Map · Phone number

About College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center

A wedding is more than just a celebration—it is the first day of the rest of your new life together. At the College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, we understand that bringing your dream wedding to life isn’t just about luxurious ballrooms, elegant accommodations, richly appointed spaces and fine cuisine - all of which you’ll find here - but also about unparalleled service and attention to even the smallest of details.

From our stunning contemporary lobby, encased in rich wood and warmly lit, to our luxuriously appointed 8,122 sq ft Grand Ballroom, the College Park Marriott is truly an extraordinary space for an extraordinary event. Our ballroom is elegantly decorated with cream colored walls and jewel-toned carpeting, with draperies topping windows that border the length of the ballroom and offer a view of our landscaped gardens. These two garden areas have small seating areas and are perfect for wedding portraits.

The ballroom can also be divided into three sections for more intimate celebrations. Our art-lined main concourse provides an open indoor area for the cocktail hour preceding the reception festivities.

ballroomshallway118
ballroomshallway118
9a2e870fb592c23b 1358954666970 GalleryPreFunctionSculptureGardenFlowers2735

21 Reviews for College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center

Chevonne · Married on 09/03/2016

We held our wedding reception there last September. The venue is great because it's modern, clean, has ample parking, is easily accessible from various locations in the area, and has friendly and competent staff. My wedding coordinator provided by the venue was very helpful and always stayed on top of all the details. The food and dessert selection's were delicious. I am so glad that I chose this venue for my reception.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Lyn · Married on 04/04/2015

Words cannot express how incredibly happy I am for selecting the best venue to hold a classy, elegant and breathtaking wedding in the DMV. Thankyou God for sending me to this venue and allowing them to accommodate in such a short notice. Every other venue I contacted disappointed me because it was Easter weekend and with less than two months to the event, they were either fully booked or could not accommodate all three of our events in one day. Yes, my ideal wedding was an all-day one stop shop location that will host three of our ceremonies: Traditional African ceremony, White wedding and Evening Dinner Reception. My first contact was Samitri who was ever so pleasant and ensured me that they can pull this event off for me and without hesitation I booked them upon seeing the actual venue. The venue itself was amazing. I knew this was the place for me because the beautiful decorative carpet had my wedding colors of lovely shades of yellow and black embedded in it with the chairs being black, it just worked our perfectly. And let's not forget the hidden treasures in this hotel, the art museums and the Red room. Lovely areas to take beautiful pictures. We selected the package with alcohol and it was such a great deal compared to other establishments which didn't even look as nice in the area.
    Our actual hotel event coordinator Leyla was God sent. I have never met anyone so courteous, humble and reliable. She took good care of all the details of our event and it was always clear in her tone and demeanor that she really wanted to make us happy on our day. She went above and beyond for us. Our wedding ultimately turned out to look like a platinum wedding. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. What more can I say about this venue than THANKYOU. You made our Dream wedding come true! One of our guest came to me and said "This is Maryland's best kept secret for a wedding" And I concur with that statement.

Sent on 04/08/2015
  • Yadira

Yadira · Married on 08/23/2014

The College Park Marriott Hotel was simply awesome from start to finish for our amazing wedding! Ask for Cheryl Wright if you want everything to be absolutely perfect! She was so friendly and professional! I felt like we were friends after speaking on the phone and over email for 7 months. She is caring and wants your vision to become reality. Since my fiance and I were coming from out of state, Cheryl would send pictures of what the room set up, chairs, gobo lighting, etc would look like. I sincerely appreciated that. Our food tasting was delicious and guests really enjoyed the food the day of the wedding! Although we were running behind, Cheryl took control and things went seamless. I cannot thank Marriott and Cheryl enough for making our day so memorable. If you are thinking about a beautiful place that is accommodating (nice rooms, free parking, great hotel bar!) then this is the place! Especially if you are a UMCP Alumni, you will not be sorry. Our college friends loved being close to campus again and remembering those days. Cheryl, you are awesome! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/17/2014

College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 650
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 25
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 31
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound
  • What event items are available? Chairs