East Wenatchee, WA 98802 Map · Phone number

350f9c77bd90a4e7 f

6 Reviews for Colleen Simpson Weddings and Events

Kasey · Married on 06/08/2019

Choose Colleen!

Colleen was the absolute best! We planned our wedding in Leavenworth from afar in California and I was SO stressed until we had Colleen on our side. She kept us in check with her very doable monthly to-do lists. She was always willing to have our back and make sure our ideas and vision were executed the way we wanted. Very professional, detailed, and friendly. Excellent communication and organization. Do yourself a favor and hire Colleen for your wedding day! You won't regret it.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Tasha · Married on 07/14/2018

She's the best. We love Colleen, and are so glad we decided to hire her as our day of coordinator! As others have said, she really goes above and beyond just "day-of." Her monthly to-dos will keep you sane, and she is always quick to respond to any email. She is kind, knowledgeable, honest, and trustworthy. She'll give you her honest opinion, and she truly wants your day to be the best it can be (and what YOU want it to be!). We had a fire near our neighborhood days before the wedding, and as soon as she heard about it (like...right after the fire dept arrived!) Colleen called us to ensure that everything was ok and to ask how she could help. She was ready to bring down her vehicle and help us remove any and all wedding items! (luckily we avoided any major disasters) She is just so caring and kind and I guarantee she'll do her best to make your day memorable. Colleen gave me the peace of mind I needed to truly slow down and enjoy our day stress-free. We love her. Thank you, Colleen! (hire her now)

Sent on 08/13/2018

I don't know how anyone gets married without having Colleen on their team. I'm pretty sure I would not be married today if it weren't for her! Let me tell you about the crazy amount of work Colleen puts into weddings, for a VERY reasonable price. Sure, she sends you weekly check-in emails with to-do items, but does every wedding planner spend HOURS searching through their personal network to find you two babysitters, AND a DJ when yours bails at the last minute? Does every wedding planner work out every detail of every plate, cup, and spoon that needs to be rented from THREE different rental companies? Does every wedding planner stop in town on their way to your wedding to pick up last-minute forgotten items, and then not even ask for reimbursement for those items? Colleen did all of those things for me, and so much more. And that was just her "day-of services" package! Colleen was easily the best bang for my buck of any vendor at the wedding-- she just did SO much. Thank you so much, Colleen!!

Sent on 07/11/2014