Bristol, RI 02809 Map · Phone number

About Colleen Elizabeth Makeup

Award-winning makeup artist and esthetician Colleen Elizabeth specializes in airbrush and high definition makeup styling. Her makeup work has been featured in national and regional magazines, popular bridal blogs, fashion runways, and weddings throughout New England. Colleen has also used her creative vision, eye for wardrobe styling, and attention to detail to produce several successful bridal photo shoots. Her training has come from the best at Temptu, MAC Cosmetics and Makeup Forever in New York City. Colleen resides in Bristol, RI and is available for weddings throughout RI and MA.

Follow Colleen Elizabeth Makeup on

656496701a356448 meggie port
meggie andrew wedding day portraits 0116

12 Reviews for Colleen Elizabeth Makeup

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Do yourself (and your face) a favor and hire Colleen!

First of all, Colleen is maybe the sweetest person I've ever met. She was such a joy to work with during my wedding and I loved getting to spend the morning with her (she has a very calming presence!). Day to day, I am not a huge makeup person, I told her during my makeup trial that I wanted to look like the best version of myself on our wedding day, and she did exactly that! She takes the time to ensure that you like every single thing she's doing every step of the way and happily adjusts whatever you'd like (e.g. I didn't want eyeliner but wanted more definition of my cheeks). Colleen's background is also in skincare and she gave me great advice for what to do to prep my skin which I super appreciated. Her prices were also very reasonable. She did makeup for me, my mom, my maid of honor, and my grandma, so she made a wide range of people look amazing! My makeup didn't budge the entire day/night nor did I ever worry about it. Colleen-- thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Haley · Married on 08/18/2018

Could not recommend Colleen enough! She did a fantastic job with the make up for myself, my maid of honor, my mom, and my mother in law. She really listened to what we wanted and carried it out well. I cried so much during my ceremony and it did not affect the make up at all. I was looking for a more natural look and she did a great job. We also wore fake eyelashes and they looked fantastic, very natural.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Caity · Married on 08/05/2017

I don't know where to start! Colleen is the best makeup artist I have ever met. I have been in a lot weddings and have had my makeup done and have never liked how it came out-either too "made up" or the makeup artist didn't listen to what I wanted. Colleen is so incredibly talented and I am so so happy that I went with her for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. I love doing my makeup and would like to think I'm pretty good at it so I can be really picky when someone else does my makeup and no one has ever understood my vision like Colleen. She worked with me to create the perfect look for my wedding day and the makeup stayed the entire day! Let's put it this way-on the morning of my wedding, my bridesmaids and mother in law who didn't sign up for makeup saw my other bridesmaids with theirs done by Colleen and Deven and pretty much begged to have theirs done too! They couldn't believe how beautiful everyone looked and were asking to get squeezed in because of how talented Colleen was. My bridesmaids all told me that they felt so beautiful and natural-not fake at all! On top of being professional and incredibly talented, Colleen is also the sweetest person to work with. She really wants you to love your look and listens to everything you tell her. So easy and fun to work with! I unfortunately live out of state now but if I lived in the area I would have her do my makeup for every event! She is amazing!! Thank you so much, Colleen!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Colleen Elizabeth Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Bristol, 02809 See on map
    4019192493 (Phone number)
    Location of (Colleen Elizabeth Makeup)