Gilroy, CA 95020 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Collective Ideals

We know that you and your family have worked very hard to get to this day and we at Collective Ideals want to capture the emotions, sights, and sounds as they happen. Our goal is to create a wedding movie that captures the love and jubilation for one another on your special day.

A wedding video can be shown to friends and family who were not able to be there. It is a keepsake to be passed down to future generations; a digital memory that you can look back on to remind you of the beginning of this new chapter in your lives.

• JSuarez Visuals

Photos 19 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

5 Reviews for Collective Ideals

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2012

Scott and his team are the best!
    We just watched our wedding video and we were absolutely blown away. He captured every moment perfectly. We loved how he edited the interviews and reception, taking 3 hours of dancing into a perfect segment that captured a little bit of everything. As the bride and groom there are a lot of things you don't get to see, but Scott caught them all and now we get to watch them for a lifetime.
    He was timely yet the finished product looked like he had worked on it for years.
    I would recommend Scott to anyone wanting to remember every moment of that once in a lifetime day. I cried more watching our video than on the day of. We couldn't be happier. Thanks Scott!!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2011

The Collective Ideals team is professional, fun and very talented. The team made my day amazing and they really captured all the moments that I will cherish for the rest of my life. It is a blessing to have this video to look back on to remember one of the best days of my life. This is a vendor you won't have to stress about because they put their focus on you as a couple and what you want to remember. It's such a fast day and you miss a lot of the side stuff, so it was fun to watch what was going on all over the room as we were caught up in each other.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Esther · Married on 09/23/2010

Scott and Dustin filmed our wedding in September 2010. We didn't know what to expect, but hoped for the best. What we received was perfect! My husband and I picked out very special songs to play during important parts of our wedding - Scott and Dustin included all of these songs and had them playing at the exact moments that they played on our big day. The angles of the camera captured not only our expressions and emotions, but also our guests'. The video was about 45 minutes long and cut very professionally. I would highly recommend Collective Ideal for the moments in your life that you never want to forget. Watching our wedding movie brings us back and even after watching it over and over again, it still brings tears to my eyes! Brilliantly done Collective Ideals!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Collective Ideals FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray