Portland, OR 97212 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Collage Music

Collage Music Collage Music is a team of professional musicians offering live music for weddings and events in the Portland, Oregon area. Our unique ensembles are tailored to the needs of the wonderful clients we’ve worked with since 2003.

We are a flexible, rotating group who can appear in almost any conceivable configuration to create the sounds you want and play the songs you want. Our musicians are all highly seasoned and adaptable professionals who have played hundreds of weddings over the years - from ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner and through the reception.

As always, we offer any amount of consultation you need. Free advice! We look forward to hearing from you!

A recent review of our reception band from a member of Vibrant Table catering:
"I have heard ALL the wedding bands, believe me... and you guys are the best!"

Follow Collage Music on

DSCF4751
logoforsocial
The whole Collage Music team.
Collage Trio: Flute, optional Saxophone, Guitar, and Bass.
Collage Trio: Flute, optional Saxophone, Guitar, and Bass.
ChamberTrio2
Collage Music
Collage Trio (Strings): Violin, Guitar, and Bass.
Collage Trio (Strings): Violin, Guitar, and Bass.
Flute & Cello Duo
DSC7584
DSCF4751
logoforsocial

9 Reviews for Collage Music

I highly recommend Collage Music. They provided a quartet for my daughter’s wedding ceremony and did a beautiful job. They adapted special songs for us (Muppet music!) and coordinated flawlessly with a group of singers (friends of the couple). They were professional and responsive to our ideas and needs. We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 08/21/2013

I loved working with Susan and Collage Trio for our ceremony music. Susan took the time to talk with my (now) husband and I on the phone to help select musicians that fit what we like, came and did a walk thru of our wedding site, and helped to troubleshoot our sound system in advance. The cello and guitar duo were great - their music during the ceremony and cocktail hour set the magical mood we experienced on my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Stacey · Married on 08/01/2009

Collage music was amazing and at a great price! I would reccomend them to anyone that asks! A+

Sent on 01/24/2010

Collage Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3, 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Saxophone, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sound/PA System, Vocals

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Collage Music 1
    Planning a weekday wedding?
    Collage Music offers a 20% discount for weekday weddings, Monday through Thursday! Discount applies to our base rate for performances and does not apply to travel or other incidental fees.

• A Beautiful Ceremony NW
    A Beautiful Ceremony NW Wedding Officiants

Susan is one of the most talented, intelligent and witty people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Just when you think you know everything she's mastered, she pulls something else out of her hat! Hire Collage Music for your wedding and let these dedicated people fulfill your every musical need.

• Moore Creative Weddings
    Moore Creative Weddings Wedding Officiants

I have performed weddings where Collage Music has performed for the wedding, happy hour and reception. They are outstanding and are real pros. You will be very pleased working with Collage Music.

• Melegari Chamber Players, LLC
    Melegari Chamber Players, LLC Wedding Musicians

We are so fortunate to have Collage Music as colleagues - what a fantastic group of people and musicians! They are very professional, reliable and wonderful to work with. You can't go wrong with Collage Music!

• Portland, 97212 See on map