Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

28 Reviews for CollabCreation Films

Raw Footage (3)
Storytelling (2)
Short Form (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

Kevin and his team were amazing! They were very nice and professional. They definitely made sure to get ever special moment of our day. My husband and I both couldn't be happier that they were able to capture our special day. Y'all are the best!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
0.5

Like several others have said, the service is terrible! Kevin does NOT respond if he doesn't want to deal with updates to your video. He didn't even show up to my wedding, and didn't tell us he wouldn't be there, and sent a stand in to record the event for us! Who does that!?! Would NEVER use him again! This was the only regret of my wedding.

Profile Picture caroline, 10/29/17, 1 Review
0.5

Kevin is not helpful when it comes to responding to voicemails or emails. His work looks good, but the way he runs is business is frustrating. He does not show respect to his clients - which is evident in the way he over promises, underdelivers and chooses to not respond after the wedding is filmed. It's like he thinks once the wedding is over, his job is over. You're lucky if you don't have any edits to your video after the first pass, because history shows you probably won't get them without thinking about suing him first!

Profile Picture Richard, 6/25/17, 1 Review