Coleman cakes

• O'real Bakery

4 Reviews for Coleman cakes

• Bianca

Bianca · Married on 10/19/2013

The cake and cupcakes were delicious. They were decorated so cute with the polka dot design we asked for. Matched our theme perfectly. Delivered and set up on time as requested. Nice job Coleman Cakes!

Sent on 10/22/2013
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 05/25/2013

Coleman Cakes is awesome! Cindy was great to work with and really wanted to make whatever your vision for a cake was come to life. The cake turned out beautifully, and even more importantly it was delicious! We received compliments all night about how it was the best wedding cake people had ever had. It was also a great value. It is a one woman shop and she really puts her heart and soul into all of her cakes. I would definitely recommend it!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2011

2.0
      3.0

I found a great bargain with Coleman Cakes. They are reasonably priced for the size of cake that I needed.

The cake was absolutely delicious. Probably one of the best cakes I've ever had. We had a combination of white cake and yellow cake with vanilla buttercream frosting. So delicious!
    I do have one negative comment. The cake was lopsided. The reception was inside on the 1st of October. There was no reason for the cake to be lopsided. It wasn't 90 degrees outside where the heat would get to it and melt the frosting. I emailed Cindy a picture of the cake I wanted and met with her as well. The picture did not indicate a lopsided cake. I was not pleased but at least it was delicious!

Sent on 02/07/2012

• niles See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Coleman cakes)