2126 Newpark Mall Rd #122, Newark, CA 94560 · Phone number · Visit website

About Colada Beauty

Hi there! Congrats on your engagement! My name is Amber and I am the proud owner of Colada Beauty. I have been a licensed cosmetologist since 2012, and I have been freelancing for weddings since 2008. In June 2019 I decided to start my own business and open up a salon suite. Not only do I provide on-location makeup and hairstyling services, but I also do full hair coloring, specializing in blondes as well as I am a certified lash technician and a certified spray tan technician. I do have a team of makeup artists and hairstylists that I often bring with me depending on wedding size. No wedding party too big. I truly enjoy what I do and I'm so thankful for those who I've had the chance to be apart of their special day. If you are interested in any services please message us today! :)

Follow Colada Beauty on

Colada Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 55.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Tanning, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing, Waxing