6130 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE, Issaquah, WA 98029 Map · Phone number

About Coho Cafe Catering

A menu inspired by the bounty of the Pacific Northwest ranging from the simple & elegant to stylish-fusion innovations. We are dedicated to immaculately designed details, impeccable hospitality and creating perfect moments.

20110324DSC0428Edit
cohocafecateringsign
cohocateringlogo2

3 Reviews for Coho Cafe Catering

Maegan · Married on 09/15/2012

Coho helped make our wedding absolutely perfect. Heather, did an outstanding job answering all of my questions promptly and professionally. She made me comfortable with the entire process and provide extremely helpful ideas to excute our ideas better than we could explain to her! The waitstaff did a great job serving the drinks and appetizers and keeping tables tidy as people finished dinner. The cake was cut into perfect size portions and looked great (wedding cake is very difficult to cut). The prices were unbeatable compared to the other caterers we spoke to. The level of service and quality of food far exceeded the price we paid. I will use Coho for all of my events and refer them to all of my friends and family. Thank you Coho!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Brianna · Married on 07/29/2012

My experience with Coho Cafe catering my wedding was exceptional! From the beginning, the customer service was above and beyond. The management makes you feel like they care about your wedding day as much as you do and they proved it with all the little details. We served cold smoked Salmon with Hazelnut butter, Dijon Chicken (which was my favorite!), herbed pecan rice, Caesar salad, veggies & fruit! The Coho staff was extremely professional; they showed up on-time, set up a beautiful buffet table and made the linens look great on all the tables. The thing that was so great about having them cater is you are able to design your menu with what fits within your budget and preferences. I would highly recommend Coho to anyone who is looking for a stress free experience with delicious food offerings from the Northwest! Thanks Coho!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2011

Compared to all the different caters we researched, The Coho Cafe was definitely the way to go. Our cater coordinator, Heather was awesome! She was a bit of a fresh air. She was so attentive and immediately returned all my phone calls and emails and always with a smile. We had a price budget that we wanted to stay within and we got more than we anticipated. A lot of caters had additional cost for tableware and for servers and bartenders, not Coho Cafe. It was included in the fee. There was one item that we really wanted, mac and cheese, but even though it was not on their menu, they made it for us anyway. It was delicious. The entire menu was delicious! The wait staff was super friendly and helpful. They even helped put out our center pieces. The Coho Cafe helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Coho Cafe Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Bamboo Beats
    Bamboo Beats Wedding DJs

We have enjoyed working with Coho Cafe Catering and you will too! The food was fresh and fabulous and the staff were personal and very accommodating! We highly recommend Coho Cafe Catering!

• 6130 E. Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE Issaquah, 98029 See on map