2563 Bradford Square, Atlanta, GA 30345 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for Cohen Photographic Art

Natasha · Married on 05/09/2009

Ross and Deb Cohen did an amazing job taking photos at our wedding. They listened to what we were looking for and took the pictures we wanted. They were very professional and did a great job of blending in during the ceremony and reception so we did not even know they were taking pictures. We also received our pictures within a week and there were so many taken! We recommend Cohen Photographic Art to anyone looking for a pair of great photographers.

Sent on 05/24/2009

Alison · Married on 07/04/2008

Ross and Deb Cohen are absolutely fantastic photographers and I thank God every day that we hired them to shoot our wedding. They are so pleasant to work with and produce the most beautiful shots of two people that are usually very unphotogenic. I will recommend this great team to anyone who will listen as well as hire them if I ever have any need for a photographer again.

Sent on 07/19/2008

Kara · Married on 09/27/2008

Ross and Deb Cohen are an awesome, married couple who work famously together! They were very personable, and they did everything I asked! Also, they weren't too bossy, but they got the job done! Perfectly!

Sent on 10/08/2008