Timberlake Area, Lynchburg, VA 24502 Map · Phone number

About Coffey Cakes

Wedding and Special Occasion Custom Cakes. Serving Lynchburg and surrounding areas including (but not limited to) Amherst, Sweet Briar, Bedford, Forest, Smith Mountain Lake, Altavista and Appomattox. Specializing in fondant and smooth buttercream icing. Many moist and delicious flavors/fillings to choose from for a wedding cake that is as delicious as it is beautiful. Please visit my website to view more examples of my work.

It's not "just a cake". It's your wedding cake and you're only doing this once!

Licensed, inspected and insured. Servsafe certified (national food safety program).

hollyjoel
4 tier square serving 165 iced in buttercream
4 tier square serving 165 iced in buttercream
jessicadrake15010111
Coffey Cakes
5 tier square serves 150. Iced in buttercream and decorated with fresh flowers.
5 tier square serves 150. Iced in buttercream and decorated with fresh flowers.
Fondant covered cake with gumpaste flowers to match the bouquet.
Fondant covered cake with gumpaste flowers to match the bouquet.
hollyjoel
shellyscott1302113
brittanychris22592912

86 Reviews for Coffey Cakes

Ashley · Married on 09/17/2016

Coffey Cakes was recommended to me as a source for "The BEST wedding cakes in Lynchburg" by a friend who has worked in the wedding planning industry. Wendy did not disappoint! It was truly the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. Wendy doesn't have a ton of flavors to choose from, but they are all absolutely delicious. The cake also looked beautiful and was exactly what I wanted. She even made the two almond vanilla layers funfetti to satisfy this bride's quirky taste. Thanks Wendy!!!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Coffey Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Ashley! I'm so happy that you loved your wedding cake! It was a pleasure working with you! Best wishes for a lifetime of wedded bliss!

emily · Married on 04/25/2015

Wendy was wonderful to work with. During our planning session, we had no idea what we wanted our cake to look like. Wendy was patient and had great tips to help us decide what we wanted our cake to look like. When I was deciding with cake vendor to go with, I asked my wedding planner "Who makes the best tasting cake?" Because after all, we are going to EAT it. My wedding planner immediately recommended Coffey Cakes. My wedding planner wasn't wrong. Wendy's cake tasted amazing! Our guests all complemented the cake...my only regret is that I didn't even get a piece of my own cake other than the cake cutting! However, we plan on eating our top layer before our first year anniversary!

Katie · Married on 11/02/2014

Wendy Coffey was such a piece of cake to work with (hehe)! She was quick to respond when I needed to make last minute decor changes therefore last minute changes to our cake! The cake turned out beautiful and the presentation was flawless! Not to mention the great taste! We loved that she offered a key lime flavor especially since we honeymooned in the Florida Keys! Thank-you so much Wendy Coffey for your hard work and for making our dream cake a reality!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Coffey Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Katie! It was truly a pleasure working with you! Thank you for choosing me to make your wedding cake - I'm so happy that you liked it! Best Wishes for a Blessed Marriage and a Happy Life!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Coffey Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Custom Design, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets
    Elegance On The Avenue Brooch Bouquets Wedding Florists

Wendy did our wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS! And how did it taste? The proof is in this: we had NO cake leftover. None. My husband and I tasted only what we fed each other. Thank you, Wendy. Beautiful job!

• Celebration
    Celebration Wedding Dresses

Wendy and Greg are incredible!!!! Brides love them! Moms love them! Guests love Wendy's cakes! They are beautiful, unique and taste sooo good! If you want a cake that tastes amazing and looks fabulous - call her!!! On a side note, my favorite is the peanut butter!

• Timberlake Area Lynchburg, VA 24502 See on map
    4342379578 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only. Plese call to arrange a free wedding cake consultation.