Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Coffey Cakes

Wedding and Special Occasion Custom Cakes
Wedding and Special Occasion Custom Cakes. Serving Lynchburg and surrounding areas including (but not limited to) Amherst, Sweet Briar, Bedford, Forest, Smith Mountain Lake, Altavista and Appomattox. Specializing in fondant and smooth buttercream icing. Many moist and delicious flavors/fillings to choose from for a wedding cake that is as delicious as it is beautiful. Please visit my website to view more examples of my work.

It's not "just a cake". It's your wedding cake and you're only doing this once!

Licensed, inspected and insured. Servsafe certified (national food safety program).

Categories: Wedding Cake

Regions serviced: Richmond

86 Reviews for Coffey Cakes

Coffey Cakes was recommended to me as a source for "The BEST wedding cakes in Lynchburg" by a friend who has worked in the wedding planning industry. Wendy did not disappoint! It was truly the best wedding cake I have ever tasted. Wendy doesn't have a ton of flavors to choose from, but they are all absolutely delicious. The cake also looked beautiful and was exactly what I wanted. She even made the two almond vanilla layers funfetti to satisfy this bride's quirky taste. Thanks Wendy!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wendy was wonderful to work with. During our planning session, we had no idea what we wanted our cake to look like. Wendy was patient and had great tips to help us decide what we wanted our cake to look like. When I was deciding with cake vendor to go with, I asked my wedding planner "Who makes the best tasting cake?" Because after all, we are going to EAT it. My wedding planner immediately recommended Coffey Cakes. My wedding planner wasn't wrong. Wendy's cake tasted amazing! Our guests all complemented the cake...my only regret is that I didn't even get a piece of my own cake other than the cake cutting! However, we plan on eating our top layer before our first year anniversary!

Profile Picture emily, 4/25/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wendy Coffey was such a piece of cake to work with (hehe)! She was quick to respond when I needed to make last minute decor changes therefore last minute changes to our cake! The cake turned out beautiful and the presentation was flawless! Not to mention the great taste! We loved that she offered a key lime flavor especially since we honeymooned in the Florida Keys! Thank-you so much Wendy Coffey for your hard work and for making our dream cake a reality!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katie, 11/2/14, 4 Reviews

Coffey Cakes Pricing

Wedding Cakes Pricing
Buttercream Frosting (Per Slice, Without Tax)
Starting from $4.00

19 Photos

My Photo Album

19 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolute pleasure to work with!

Wendy did our wedding cake and it was GORGEOUS! And how did it taste? The proof is in this: we had NO cake leftover. None. My husband and I tasted only what we fed each other. Thank you, Wendy. Beautiful job!

Wendy and Greg are incredible!!!! Brides love them! Moms love them! Guests love Wendy's cakes! They are beautiful, unique and taste sooo good! If you want a cake that tastes amazing and looks fabulous - call her!!! On a side note, my favorite is the peanut butter!

Wendy does fabulous wedding cakes!!! We often recommend her to our Brides getting married at Mariners Landing.

beautiful cakes and a wonderful lady to work with

Events

Timberlake Area, Lynchburg, VA 24502   See On Map
434-941-7182 (phone)
By appointment only. Plese call to arrange a free wedding cake consultation.