5559 CUMMING HIGHWAY, Buford, GA 30518 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for COFFEE-CAKES BAKERY

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/25/2008

These people did an awesome job on our wedding cake! We got right in for cake tasting, which was delicious! They delived our cake to the reception hall and it looked so beautiful just how imagined... They did such intricate work and they were so friendly and affordable!

My husband is a HUGE UGA fan, so the groom;s cake was a GA Bulldog, which was perfect! We didn't want to have to ruin it by cutting into it, but it was ooo so good!

Sent on 07/28/2009

Courtney · Married on 03/15/2008

I absolutely love this bakery. My family & I discovered them during Christmas of 2007. We were looking for a birthday cake for my sister as her birthday falls during the holiday. We were so beyond impressed with the cake that we immediately booked an appt. to meet with the owner for my wedding cake. She is the sweetest woman, very professional, and has so many options for you to choose from. There is a great little room with a ton of cakes to look at, books for ideas, etc. Most wedding cake vendors only give you little samples of the cake to take home to try. This bakery gives you a whole cake, different layers & all!

Sent on 07/07/2008

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2007

Our wedding cakes were amazing!!! I really picked the right cake company when I chose Coffee Cakes...the owner of the store was also the cake maker...so no middle man!! She sat down with us during several different sessions to make sure the details were perfect...they did so great!!!

Sent on 11/12/2007