Cody Smith Weddings

Charlottesville, VA View map Visit website

Based out of Charlottesville, Virginia, Cody Smith Weddings is a wedding planning business. The owner, Cody Smith, is an experienced professional who has spent years organizing many weddings and other special events. Since establishing her company, Cody has had the honor of bringing her client's dreams to life.

Cody Smith Weddings provides packages for those requiring full planning, partial guidance, and day-of coordination services. Their most comprehensive collection is ideal for those who feel daunted at the prospect of organizing their entire celebration. This option includes consultations, budget analysis, timelines, venue sourcing, vendor management, day-of coordination, and much more. With many great links to venues and suppliers throughout the surrounding area, you can plan the day you deserve with the help of Cody Smith.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

• Tyler
    Tyler V. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Hire cody asap

If you truly want to know just how incredibly Cody is, consider the fact that I am writing this review and my wedding is still 10 months away. When I was inquiring of what felt like hundreds of wedding planners, Cody was the only one who emailed me within the hour and immediately requested that we jump on a phone call together to talk more about the wedding and me and my fiance as a couple. It was less than 5 minutes into the call that I knew she was the wedding planner for us. Cody has truly gone ABOVE & BEYOND in helping me plan my wedding from creating our layout, giving me a list of vendors & recommendations to secure, helping me negotiate rates with the vendors and pointing me in the right direction when I wasn't quite sure what I wanted. Shoot, she even secured me an incredible caterer after they had already told me my venue was too far away because even the catering company knows she is worth it. Cody is so incredibly knowledgeable on ALL things wedding related. I honestly couldn't imagine trying to plan this wedding without her. She may not have a ton of reviews just yet, but I guarantee you will not be even the slightest bit disappointed with her service.
  • Kerry
    Kerry Married on 04/30/2022

Expert Planner and Amazing Person

Cody is a true professional and expert in the field of wedding planning. She made our day absolutely perfect and navigated several issues with our venue (which we booked pre-Cody) in such a way that we didn’t have to feel the stress of what was going on. She is so warm and friendly while also being a clear rockstar at what she does, leading with confidence and a clear vision for how to get things done. She made amazing timelines for our vendors and our bridal party that made sure everything was working in lockstep. Her wedding day team was out of this world and super attentive to the bridesmaids and groomsmen while she finalized ceremony and venue details. Cody was so generous with her time and expertise every step of the way. If you are lucky enough to find Cody with your wedding date open, do not hesitate to hire her. It will be the best thing you do when planning your wedding!
  • Paul
    Paul A. Married on 04/30/2022

Fantastic, fun and a complete pro.

Cody and her team were unbelievable. Not only did they make sure everything ran perfectly but they did it in such an upbeat and fun way that everyone involved in Kerry and Jason's special day was completely at ease!

Charlottesville, Virginia Charlottesville, VA, 22901
Location of (Cody Smith Weddings)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding