Waltham, MA 02453 Map · Phone number

About CODO Makeup

Courtney Donovan has been a professional makeup artist in Boston and surrounding areas for 8 years. After recieving her license in cosmetology and being in the salon world for a while Courtney realized that makeup was truly her passion and made the switch.

Courtney has worked for and completed extensive training for the following nationally accliamed cosmetic companies: Clinique, Aveda, Benefit, MAC, NARS and Stila Cosmetics. Courtney is still a regional professional makeup artist for Stila Cosmetics.

CODO Makeup bookings are completed through Laurel Events - a sister company to CODO Makeup that handles event and wedding planning.

Courtney's applications are hand applications from offical training and expertise. She specializes in bridal applications and works wtih customers as well for one on one lessons.

Courtney travels onsite to help brides and bridal parties get ready with convenience and is able to accommodate any bridal party size be it small or large.

If you are interested in learning more about CODO Makeup services please contact us at:

603-488-2031 (Laurel Events Office)

Courtney@laureleventsboston.com

1351304456678ToscaStyledShoot8485
20121014006

3 Reviews for CODO Makeup

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2012

Courtney is amazing! She is a great makeup artist and very professional. I looked awesome on my wedding day, and in my pictures. She made suggestions for me that worked so well, and she did my makeup dramatic enough for my photos, but subtle enough so that I didn't look overdone. My bridal party was happy with their makeup, too. Thanks Courtney!

Sent on 10/31/2012

CODO Makeup's reply:

It was my pleasure Andrea..It was an honor to be there for your special day!

Mary · Married on 10/13/2012

I can't thank Courtney enough! Her flawless makeup application made my wedding day look. Courtney was able to provide that hard to find natural look for me and my bridesmaid. We felt beautiful without a heavy make up look or feel. We were able to dance the night away with needing to touch up! You won't be disappointed with CODO! Just amazing!

Sent on 11/02/2012

Holly · Married on 08/17/2012

Courtney's services were exceptional from the first initial meeting, to the make up trial, to the day of my wedding. I felt confidant that she would make my bridesmaids and I feel our best - and we felt beautiful! She listened to my bridesmaids who wanted a more natural look and to me when I wanted a dramatic smokey eye. I would reccomend her serives to any bride!

Sent on 10/31/2012

CODO Makeup's reply:

Thank you Holly..I loved being part of your special day!

CODO Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup

• Ideas in Bloom, LLC Wedding Florists

I wish I had known Courtney when I tied the knot. She is professionally trained and educated in professional makeup application and it shows. We've worked with CODO Makeup on several occasions and are always impressed by her work, professionalism and wonderful personality. A great choice for your wedding day beauty!

• Laurel Events Wedding Planners

Courtney of CODO Makeup is one of our must got to artists for bridal makeup. Today everyone is about "airbrush" but majority of these artists are not officially trained or certified that can professionally apply makeup. Anyone can buy an airbrush kit, anyone can buy makeup and "study" how to do makeup online or by trial and error. Courtney has worked for some of the best cosmetic lines around the globe including MAC, Stila, Benefit, & NARS among others. She has had professional training and works in a professional and reliable manner. Additionally I truly believe that brides should look like themselves on their wedding day. Courtney can apply any look you want but truly works with her brides to find the perfect look she is comfortable with and will recognize herself in all her photos. You will not be disappointed if you work with CODO Makeup.

• Waltham, 02453 See on map
    Location of (CODO Makeup)