About CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design

CoCoBelle provides all services at your location. Please call for quotes and information.

CoCoBelle provides both hair and makeup services at your specified location. We specialize in photography makeup and provide complimentary upgrade for airbrush makeup application and eyelash extensions.

Our experienced and professional team can recreate your favorite celebrity image or design a style distinctively for you. Our designs range from modern and cutting edge to classic and romantic.

Our work has been featured in serveral New York Newsday fashion editorials, Good Morning America, Swimwear Ads, and Long Island Bridal Showcases. In addition we are the prefered vendor of many outstanding wedding professionals.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Long Island

Follow CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design on

64 Reviews for CoCoBelle Makeup and Hair Design

User Photos
Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Alex is awesome! Love her work.

Profile Picture Susan , 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Working with CocoBelle was amazing! Scheduled a trial with them beforehand. It was well worth it since I was unsure what I wanted. They took pictures of the look and made some great last minute adjustments on the wedding day. The trial made me comfortable trusting them for my wedding look. They provided hair and makeup services for my bridal party, my mother in law, my mother, and myself. They listened to what everyone had to say, gave suggestions, and created beautiful looks for each person. They were on time to the hotel on the wedding day, very professional, and worked efficiently. Would recommend 100%!!

Profile Picture S, 9/16/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1415917801210 get attachment.aspx 2

Complimentary Airbrush Makeup Application and Eyelash Extens

Redeem In-Store
Brides receive complimentary Airbrush Makeup Application and Eyelash Extensions on their wedding day (a $60 value).
#WWbd9dbdc829d505e2

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Alexandra is simply the best! We wish that we could work with CoCoBelle on every single wedding. They are extremely professional in their communication and always stick to our timeline! CoCoBelle brides always look stunning! And their hair and makeup lasts for the entire day! Alex and her team are always a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We communicate about the timeline for each wedding so that we are on the same page, the CoCoBelle Team arrives on time, bright eyed & bushy tailed no matter what time of day it is, they complete their services in a timely fashion and leave our brides looking gorgeous! Alex and the team are incredibly accommodating with their hair and makeup trials for brides. On several occasions they have come out to our studio to perform hair & makeup services before our clients' engagement or boudoir sessions- to give them a relaxed and comfortable environment for their trial before we embark on our shoot! JBP brides feel confident after their hair and makeup trial that their day will be even that much more of a success knowing that they are in the trusted hands of CoCoBelle :)

I had the pleasure of working with Alexandra in a New York salon. As a hairstylist I have searched high, low, far and wide for the professionalism, education and flair that Alex exhibits in her everyday skill. Her creativity and passion is obvious in everything she does. We were often called 'The Dream Team' by our clients. Thank you for being as awesome as you are Alex!

I had the pleasure of seeing CoCoBelle in action when they worked their magic for one of my brides, plus her attendants, as well as both mothers. They handled it all, from expertly applying air-brushed makeup to hairstyling. I was impressed with how natural the makeup looked, how well it held up throughout a very long day, and it photographed beautifully, with no shine. The girls had every type of of complexion, from very fair to dark skin, and they all looked fabulous! I would recommend them to all my clients.

Events