1625 E 72nd Street Suite 700, Tacoma, WA 98404 Map · Phone number

About Cocoa Diamonds Events and Wedding

Hello, my name is April Ames and I am certified wedding consultant. I am committed to helping you create your dream wedding. I listen to your needs, desires, and brainstorm with you to make the day even more special.

I am here to help bring your ideas to life, not to tell you how your wedding should be.

I have decades of experience in the hospitality industry, acting as general manager and catering coordinator at a variety of popular wedding sites. I also have a background in catering, and culinary arts, which means I bring increased attention to detail and innovative creativity to my work with clients as well as vendors.

I have experience working with many couples and know that every bride and groom is unique. I will seek to reflect your personality, lifestyle, family traditions, and spiritual beliefs into your special day.

thumbnail
Golden Royal Reception
Golden Royal Reception
thumbnail

1 Reviews for Cocoa Diamonds Events and Wedding

Anna Lynn · Married on 10/29/2011

Cocoadiamonds is top notch!!"
    We were in a crunch as far as money and time and the staff made our dreams come true. All of the staff are very professional, compassionant and talented. A pleasure to work with!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2011

Cocoa Diamonds Events and Wedding's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was so exciting !!!!

Cocoa Diamonds Events and Wedding FAQ

• 1625 E 72nd Street, Suite 700 Tacoma, 98404 See on map
    24 hours to assist Brides and Grooms!!!