$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Coco Red Events

Creating unforgettable events for any occasion.

At Coco Red Events, we want people who attend our events to walk away from such an incredible experience that they will never forget it! We want to help create, facilitate and implement weddings that will make our client’s vision come to life. We also love to help clients imagine what their wedding can be, to collaborate creatively to enhance every experience of their guests. We work hard to maintain a high level of customer service throughout the whole planning process. We will be with you every step of the way. At the end of the day, a win for us is when our couple says, "today was the best day ever!"

We are a family-owned and operated company. Colette, or "Coco," started our company almost 3 years ago. Since then, we've worked with many couples - budgets big and small. We love what we do and we love working together as a team to create exceptional weddings.

Although we are based in Atlanta, our team has executed events with excellence all over the country. Each person on our team has a specific strength–from environment design to logistics to building sets and crafting props–we will collaborate to make your wedding the one that every one talks about for years to come. Let us take your task list and make it our to-do list!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (3)
Destination (2)
Guest List (1)

Kristi from Coco Red made sure that my wedding was everything that my fiance and I had dreamed of together (and we had a LOT of crazy ideas!). There was no question too dumb or any detail too small for her to answer or care about. What a gem! Kristi drew her own blueprints of the ceremony and reception rooms which outlined how everything would be decorated on the big day. She had every moment of the wedding day planned and written out-and she made sure everything happened on TIME. Overall my wedding felt smooth, effortless, and easy thanks to her hard work behind the scenes. I wouldn't have wanted to have our wedding without her! Oh yeah-and when I saw two Tupperware containers filled with wedding cake awaited me in my escape limo (Kristi!) I practically wanted to hire her as my life assistant (a few tears were shed there!). Could NOT recommend more. Thank you Kristi and Coco Red!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Shelby, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had an absolutely amazing experience with them. EVERY DETAIL, from plants to tables and chair to flowers and musicians. I had a backyard wedding and it felt like I was in Paris! Even the bathrooms and the tent, food. ALL of it, they made it the most perfect day ever. An endless amount of details and they didn't skip a beat. I truly believe they can make absolutely anything happen and throw the best celebration. They are the best of the best.

View Vendor Response

Tony & Jennifer

18 Photos

1 VIDEO

8 ENDORSEMENTS
We always adore working with Kristi and the rest of the Coco Red Events team. They are true professionals at managing all of the moving parts & logistics of a wedding day, ensuring that every moment is seamless and the bride & groom can relax and enjoy. They orchestrate events flawlessly with a calm, professional demeanor!

We got a privilege to work with "Coco Red Event" and it was an amazing experience. They are so professional and details. I worked with Kristi and love her! On the wedding day, everything went so smooth. The way they coordinate is so creative and they know what the clients really want. One of the best wedding that we have experience. You cannot go wrong if you book Coco Red Event!

Coco Red Events is always such a pleasure to work with. Their attention to detail and focus on event planning is exemplary and makes my job all the easier. I look forward to many more in the future.

Coco Red Events is a great team of professionals! They are creative, have a lot of great wedding resources for their clients, and are very responsive to vendor-partners as well. We always welcome the opportunity to work with Coco Red!

Events

Coco Red Events is a wedding planning and design company from North Georgia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Atlanta, Buckhead, and Midtown. Coco Red Events is a professional planning and design company that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry since 2013 specializing in North Georgia event planning and design.