Coastal Entertainers DJ Service

Calabash, NC 28467 Map · Phone number

About Coastal Entertainers DJ Service

For a celebration that is classy and fun, Coastal Entertainers is your DJ entertainment choice. We can provide music for your beach ceremony and help you plan out your perfect reception or party. We set the tone so that you have the freedom to enjoy the happiest day and biggest celebration of your life. Available for weddings, parties, and family reunions. Call or visit our website todayCheryl Zupan.

Bride and bridesmaids

Megan · Married on 05/22/2016

1.4
      3.0
      1.0

If you want a DJ that will play at your wedding, look elsewhere! We attended a wedding recently where Cheryl was supposed to DJ. The forecast called for a chance of rain. She set up void of shelter despite multiple areas at the venue that could provide overhang in the event of rain. She also denied multiple offers for help to move her equipment when the dark clouds rolled in and when the sprinkles started. When the downpours came, she moved at a snails' pace to get her equipment covered. When she eventually left, she told wedding guests her "equipment was ruined" and wouldn't be staying. She never played a single song despite having received payment in full! If you plan on booking this DJ, pray for sunshine!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/22/2016

1.2
      2.0
      2.5
      0.5

This is my story. I discovered Costal Entertainment in my search for a DJ for my wedding. We phone screened her before booking her. We booked her because she told us she had DJ'd several times at the beach house we were renting for our wedding. We were excited to hire a professional who had worked at the house we were getting married at. Cheryl was very responsive leading up to my wedding. However, the day of my wedding she didn't play one single song. She took our payment and left our reception. That's right she left me and my now husband without a DJ! We had a beach wedding it was sunny as sunny can be. I remember getting out of the car. She said I looked beautiful and said " It looks like you're going to have a perfect day weather wise." Our ceremony lasted about 35 minutes. Our family, friends and wedding coordinator saw a cloud up ahead, and moved two of our tables under cover. Phew our dessert table was saved, as the rain did come. We had a passing shower for about 15 minutes. It is my understanding, that Cheryl was asked if she would like to move under cover and declined. I was informed by several guests that they offered to lend a helping hand to move her equipment and she declined...she left claiming that it was in our contract to provide shelter. She is supposed to be a professional. If at any point she felt uncomfortable with anything, it's her responsibility to speak up. She never once said she was uncomfortable with were it was suggested to set up. She declined all help to move equipment. No bride should ever have to go through what I experienced. Her lack of professionalism didn't spoil my day. We had an amazing DJ show up within 20 minutes. we danced the night away as we should have as husband and wife. Future brides proceed with caution, as you do not need the stress this vendor caused me. God is good and took care of me and my now husband. We truly believe in our hearts our second DJ was meant for us and is way better than Cheryl.

Sent on 05/29/2016

Judy · Married on 06/24/2016

0.6
      0.5

Future brides beware. I attended my nieces wedding where Cheryl was suppose to DJ and we were extremely disappointed with the lack of professionalism displayed. Several guests asked Cheryl if she wanted to move her equipment when the cloud appeared or if she needed help in moving the equipment when it started to drizzle and she declined. She left the wedding without playing a single song and hurt my nieces feeling on her wedding day and almost gave her now husband a heart attack having to tell his new bride that their wouldn't be music at her wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Coastal Entertainers DJ Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 649.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Megan Masser Events
    Megan Masser Events Wedding Planners

Cheryl is always wonderful to work with. My clients love her style and professional manner. She knows how to read the crowd and DJ a fun event. She is super organized (which us planners LOVE) and she stays within the timeline. I always hear wonderful comments from my clients that book Cheryl!

• Calabash, 28467 See on map