900 G Anastasia Blvd., Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number

About Coastal Celebrations

Coastal Celebrations Wedding and Event Planning understands the stress and time that goes into creating a successful event. We can help take away the stress and make your wedding day be the memorable day that you have been dreaming of. Even the most basic wedding requires a helping hand. We assist our clients with many different services including: full planning, day of coordination, officiating, ceremony set up, etc. Whether you are a newlywed or renewing your vows, Coastal Celebrations works closely with clients to custom create a unique wedding that is true reflection of you.

Contact us at Coastal.Celebrations@yahoo.com or 904-501-9020.

Follow Coastal Celebrations on

foreverstartshere

119 Reviews for Coastal Celebrations

Kristy Tuckosh · Married on 07/09/2020

Nothing short of amazing

I can’t enough good things about Coastal Celebrations! Michelle was absolutely phenomenal!! My husband and I did the day of coordination package and from the time she started on our wedding Michelle took the reins and made sure everything was accounted for and set in place! She took the time to get to know myself and husbands style so everything was planned perfectly. If I couldn’t get a hold of a vendor, Michelle was on it and within hours I had an answer! It was so nice not having to worry about what was supposed to come next at the wedding and things that might be forgotten. Michelle was my right hand and made sure myself and husband were in the loop and we knew what was coming next. Even when we got stuck in a torrential downpour during sunset pictures she came to the rescue with umbrellas and a fan to dry my dress. Coastal Celebrations honestly thinks of it all! They were such a blessing and asset to have yo make out wedding day phenomenal!! I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel Kuhl · Married on 01/04/2020

Best Interest for the Bride & Groom

Lindsay and her team at Coastal Celebrations were nothing short of amazing. During the whole process they made me feel like I was their only bride. I started looking for a coordinator a little more than a year prior to our wedding date. After contacting several coordinating services, in less than 8 hours, Lindsay with Coastal Celebrations was the first one to contact us. We ended up having a phone call that day talking about her services and what to expect from Coastal Celebrations. At that point I knew she was the one for us. After hiring them, in our first initial meeting we told Lindsay about our vision, flowers, food, cake etc and she really got to know us, our personalities and what we loved. Lindsay took this information and arranged all of our meeting with prospective vendors - knowing which vendors would best fit our needs. This made the process incredibly easy. After hiring our vendors, we had several follow up meetings focusing on other details, such as floor layout, table layout, lightings, linens etc. At this point Lindsay had learned to read my expressions/emotions and knew my indecisiveness. When I struggled with previous decisions made Lindsay arranged second and even third meetings with the florist, caterer and venue to address any concerns I had as well as providing her own, honest opinion. Lindsay is incredibly professional, attentive, responsive and organized. If I sent her an email, I never went a day without hearing from her. Lindsay made me feel like I was her only bride throughout this whole process.

Come rehearsal and day of - she couldn’t have made the process easier. Prior to she helped draft emails to the wedding party and helped me coordinate transportation. On the day of, the Coastal Celebrations team brought lunch to my bridesmaids and I, as well as to my husband and the groomsmen. Day of I was also a little more high strung than expected (although you wouldn’t know), Lindsay could tell and kept me calm. After the ceremony her and her team were constantly ask if I need anything to drink, bustling my dress and paying attention to every little detail which made it so easy to enjoy the night! Also day of, Lindsay and her team brought our wedding bags to the hotel as well as leftovers from the wedding for the next day.

Do not hesitate to hire Coastal Celebrations as your team. They truly have the best interest of the bride and groom in mind. I will never be able to full put into words the gratitude and amazingness of this company and we could not have done it with you!

Sent on 05/28/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I happened upon Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations through another vendor we used. I wasn't planning on using a coordination service, but immediately after meeting Lindsay, I knew I needed her to help me get through the wedding planning process. Lindsay and her staff are always courteous, professional, and prompt. Lindsay took care of every single detail to make our day perfect. Having someone I knew I could trust to ensure everything went smooth was amazing. I would highly recommend Lindsay and her knowledgable staff for anyone in the wedding planning process. It was the best money spent; you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/28/2014

• Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

the best in the business. I know everything will be well organized when they are on the job. Love working with these ladies!!!

• Weddings at Colonial Quarters Historic Weddings

A delightful group of professional that always ends with a successful event!

• Designed Events Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Coastal Celebrations on a number of weddings and other types parties. We always feel good about referring our brides to Coastal Celebrations and we work well together. They especially do a great job with lighting. I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations.

• 900 G Anastasia Blvd. Saint Augustine, 32080 See on map
    Location of (Coastal Celebrations)