900 G Anastasia Blvd., Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

About Coastal Celebrations

Coastal Celebrations Wedding and Event Planning understands the stress and time that goes into creating a successful event. We can help take away the stress and make your wedding day be the memorable day that you have been dreaming of. Even the most basic wedding requires a helping hand. We assist our clients with many different services including: full planning, day of coordination, officiating, ceremony set up, etc. Whether you are a newlywed or renewing your vows, Coastal Celebrations works closely with clients to custom create a unique wedding that is true reflection of you.

Contact us at Coastal.Celebrations@yahoo.com or 904-501-9020.

Follow Coastal Celebrations on

tables2

116 Reviews for Coastal Celebrations

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

I happened upon Lindsay and Coastal Celebrations through another vendor we used. I wasn't planning on using a coordination service, but immediately after meeting Lindsay, I knew I needed her to help me get through the wedding planning process. Lindsay and her staff are always courteous, professional, and prompt. Lindsay took care of every single detail to make our day perfect. Having someone I knew I could trust to ensure everything went smooth was amazing. I would highly recommend Lindsay and her knowledgable staff for anyone in the wedding planning process. It was the best money spent; you won't be disappointed!

• Kai

Kai · Married on 09/15/2018

My wife Jenna and I got married back in April, and could not have been more pleased in working with Coastal Celebrations. Lindsey and her staff were outstanding to work with. We live in Phoenix, AZ and planned almost our entire wedding long distance. We heavily leaned on many of their recommendations as they had worked with both our photographer and venue before. Lindsey did an incredible job of keeping everything on schedule, and making sure everything ran smoothly. Many of our guests commented that it was one of the best weddings they had ever been too. Thanks for making our day unforgettable!

A · Married on 07/15/2018

Lindsay was recommended to me by both another bride as well as my wedding venue and I could not be happier with choosing her as my wedding planner! Planning a destination wedding and being in a very demanding, full-time graduate program was not ideal and she flawlessly made everything 1000x easier for me! I cannot imagine having planned my wedding without her - even without the extra stressors that I had. Every recommendation she made was on par and I loved that she gave me a small variety to choose from so that I could see all options available within my budget. Every question or worry that I had, she already had a plan x, y, and z for. The day of the wedding she made sure everything went according to plan and was executed perfectly. If anything did go wrong or not as planned I still don't know about it - lol. She constantly checked on me to make sure I was doing ok and that there wasn't anything I needed. Michele from her team always helped with the endless, millions of questions that come up when you plan a wedding and everyone was always so responsive and positive to work with. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this amazing team at Coastal Celebrations! So so very worth your peace of mind and the extra help that you never even knew you might need :) Love you guys and can't thank you enough!

• Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Wedding Florists

the best in the business. I know everything will be well organized when they are on the job. Love working with these ladies!!!

• Weddings at Colonial Quarters
    Weddings at Colonial Quarters Historic Weddings

A delightful group of professional that always ends with a successful event!

• Designed Events
    Designed Events Wedding Caterers

We have worked with Coastal Celebrations on a number of weddings and other types parties. We always feel good about referring our brides to Coastal Celebrations and we work well together. They especially do a great job with lighting. I highly recommend Coastal Celebrations.

• 900 G Anastasia Blvd. Saint Augustine, 32080 See on map