CNY Nondenominational Marriage Ministry

CNY Nondenominational Marriage Ministry

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

17 Reviews for CNY Nondenominational Marriage Ministry

Catholic (1)
Baptist (1)
No Denomination (1)
Earth-Based (1)

Bishop Kirk is such a great person he is flexabiliable with his time very practical in his ministry which was great for us he is also very reasonable with his rates in comparison to other officiant we researched and he works with you .he was definitely god sent and we appreciate him being part of our wedding celebration

Profile Picture chablee, 6/16/18, 1 Review

Very helpful! Gave great advice$

Profile Picture Heather, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Counseling

He's the best this is my 1st wedding and he is the best we have ever had fun and easy going and super helpful and extremely helpful

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I Emailed Bishop Kirk with only about a month to give before I needed to be married.. He was very responsive to my emails. Contacting me to set something up right away!. He has worked with me through every single process and has given information on everything possible.. Everything is set up to be as special as can be and at a great affordable price. I'm completely happy I chose Bishop Kirk to Perform our Ceremony.

Profile Picture Haley, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Overall, very flexible, professional and genuinely nice people. Thank you so much for the wonderful experience and being part of our journey together.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very easy to work with and super helpful, flexible, and all around super nice! Would highly recommend. Also very affordable and shows that they care more about you having a good day than them getting paid!

Profile Picture Jami, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony went great. Bishop Kirk was very accommodating & affordable on short notice for our special day

Profile Picture Tai, 5/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So easy to communicate with!!!!! Already pleased.

Profile Picture Heather, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bishop Kirk helped us create a wonderful personalized ceremony that matched our beliefs. He was very professional and easy to talk with. He answered all of my questions and really went above and beyond. I’m so happy that we chose Bishop Kirk to officiate our ceremony. I’ll be recommending him to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows, Counseling

The wedding was personal and professional. Rev. Kirk was most helpful

Profile Picture Rodney, 4/20/18, 1 Review