109 5th Street, Orlando, FL 32824 Map · Phone number

About CnC Luxury Transport, LLC

We are a luxury party bus rental company based in Orlando, FL. We offer group transportation to all types of events including weddings, bachelorette & bachelor parties, birthdays, anniversaries and many more. All of our buses are kept in immaculate condition. Our chauffers are always on-time, courteous and professional.

Follow CnC Luxury Transport, LLC on

dsc084
dsc0826
CnC Luxury Transport, LLC
Brand new Orlando Party Bus.  Professionally created decor, elegant, stylish and luxurious.
Brand new Orlando Party Bus. Professionally created decor, elegant, stylish and luxurious.
Brand new, luxurious transportation to and from your special event.  Travel like a Hollywood star!
Brand new, luxurious transportation to and from your special event. Travel like a Hollywood star!
cnc4440
cnc4528
CnC Luxury Transport, LLC
Features laser lighting, HD TV's, BlueTooth stereo, leather seating, much more.  Perfect...
Features laser lighting, HD TV's, BlueTooth stereo, leather seating, much more. Perfect...
cnc447
img4419sm
dsc084
dsc0826

8 Reviews for CnC Luxury Transport, LLC

• User4585814 · event on 11/29/2014

We needed two buses for bachelor and bachelorette parties. Buses are very nice and will not disappoint. The drivers are amazing and Cassie was so helpful!

Sent on 12/03/2014

David · Married on 11/27/2014

Cnc is a great company the from the Driver to The booking process it was not just a great value but the service and the professional was over the top and outstanding. Bus was super clean and the driver was amazing Thks Cnc you made wedding memories we did expect. Also this bus is not just great for a party but on any trip to spend time with family and friends without one person missing out driving

Sent on 12/30/2014

Melissa · event on 11/08/2014

My husband booked the 29 passenger party bus for my 30th birthday celebration and one word to describe my experience EPIC! We had an amazing time on this beautiful party bus the sound system is awesome needless to say we jammed out for the whole night! We were picked up at my house taken to dinner then out to a club in Pointe Orlando. The entire ride on the party bus was so much fun and our driver was so nice and very professional. Thank you for making my 30th bday memorable for me and all of my guests!

Sent on 11/11/2014

CnC Luxury Transport, LLC's reply:

I can not thank you enough for the kind review! If you ever need a limo bus in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.
    The Cnc Team thanks You