Needham Heights, MA 02494 Map · Phone number

About CN Planners

CN Planners is a full-service event planning boutique that specializes in creating memorable events on any budget. We work with our clients collaboratively to ensure that their own personality and flair is reflected in their event.

KaoLee185
Wedding reception
KaoLee185

2 Reviews for CN Planners

Jillian · Married on 09/10/2011

I can't thank Cindy and Nadine enough for the work they did for my wedding in September 2011. Cindy checked in with me often during the process, keeping my not-so-organized self in check and reminding me of what needed to be done and when. She knew all the right questions to ask and I felt like I was in excellent hands at all times. Her advice was so valuable--from large to small decisions, she really helped shape our day. On our wedding day, both Cindy and Nadine were present and kept our day flowing from start to end, even when the groom went missing (yikes) and the cake was MIA. I felt entirely comfortable leaving all executive decisions to them and rightly so--the day was amazing and I could NOT have done it without them. CN Planners are a must have if you need wedding planner or a day of coordinator!!

Sent on 10/15/2011

CN Planners's reply:

Thank you so much Jill! It was such an honor for us to be able to help you on your special day. Your kind words are much appreciated!!

Nick · Married on 07/31/2010

We could not have asked for better planners than Cindy and Nadine. Their hard work and attention to detail from our first consultation meeting to our wedding day was impeccable. CN were involved in nearly all aspects of the wedding planning (including cake testing :-) ) One funny example, the day of the wedding we noticed they spelled our last name wrong on all the signs. It wasn't really a big deal since it happens often with our last name. We mentioned this to Nadine, but not expecting anything, she was instantly on the phone and all the signs were changed within minutes. Very impressed! CN were great the day of the wedding. Everything was coordinated perfectly, and we were able to enjoy our day with our family and friends (Cindy and Nadine included)!

Sent on 02/09/2011

CN Planners FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Saavedra Photography
    Saavedra Photography Wedding Photographers

When I work with Cindy and Nadine, I can't help but be the best version of myself. These two lovely ladies are nothing but smiles and professionalism through and through. They helped coordinate a wedding I photographed in September 2011. There were multiple locations for getting ready, photos, ceremony, reception, all spread over a seaside community where the best ways to commute were by foot, via golf cart, or car. I have to say that the wedding was almost perfect with these two. Everything ran on time which meant that I could focus on what I did best - photography. I can't recommend them enough!

• Centre Pieces Design Flower Shop
    Centre Pieces Design Flower Shop Wedding Florists

Cindy & Nadine (CN Planners) have teamed up to provide all you lucky brides out there with a creative, comprehensive and personal approach to wedding and event planning. Their attention to detail, professionalism and kind demeanor make them a pleasure to work with, which is so important when coordinating efforts with the customer and at the vendor to vendor level. They're great ladies, with great ideas and will help make your event a memorable one.

• Needham Heights, 02494 See on map