De Pere, WI 54115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

30 Reviews for Cloud Seven Photography

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

we could not have chosen better photographers for our October 1, 2016 wedding. Andy and Danielle got to work right away taking a variety of photos as we all prepared for the ceremony. Being husband and wife gives them a great advantage over other photographers. It was fascinating to see them working. They were so in sync with each other but they still managed to have both their creative perspectives come through, making for gorgeous photos. They are just such a great and professional couple that really made our wedding day shine.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alycia · Married on 09/10/2016

Cloud Seven captured my wedding on September 10th of this year. It was the best day ever and I couldn't have asked for a better day...... Thanks to Andy and Danielle I have the most amazing pictures of every detail of the day to remember it by! Everytime I look through the photos they take me back to that day and give me an instant smile. I am so grateful I hired them as they were so great to work with!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/19/2016

Cloud Seven Photography were GREAT to work with! Andy and Danielle captured every detail of our wedding. Looking back at the pictures it was so cool to see the things that they captured. The day goes so quick and Cloud Seven allowed us to look back on our big day and see the things that we missed. They have awesome attention to detail and I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 12/12/2016