Freeport, NY 11520 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 86

About Cloud Nove Events

Cloud Nove's event coordinator, Regina Cialone, offers more than thirteen years’ experience in planning all types of celebrations including weddings, baby and bridal showers, engagement parties, christenings, corporate affairs, fundraisers, and entertainment events in New York City and Long Island.

She understands that planning an event can be overwhelming, and is honored to share her resources, guidance, expertise and dedication to help make your dreams a reality. With their lighthearted sense of humor, Regina and team keep you smiling and stress-free through your wedding planning process.

Follow Cloud Nove Events on

cnprod9

• Videos 1

60 Reviews for Cloud Nove Events

Amy & Noah · Married on 10/25/2015

My now-husband was initially hesitant to pay for an event coordinator, insisting that we could just do it all by ourselves and have friends/family pitch in. Honestly, the idea of trying to relax and enjoy my wedding day while also trying to track down my SIL to make sure she tipped the florist, etc. gave me a headache, so I pretty much insisted on booking Regina and her team at Cloud Nove. We had planned a relatively small and simple wedding, so we compromised and booked Cloud Nove for day-of services. About a month before the wedding, we met with Regina to go over the schedule, etc. She asked us a ton of questions about details that we would have NEVER considered, we aligned on a schedule and everything that needed to be taken care of before the big day. After reading and hearing so much about what to expect on my wedding day, I was shocked at how smoothly things went - literally no stress whatsoever. I was able to enjoy every moment of the day/evening while our coordinators were busy behind the scenes. (My husband was also really glad that we went ahead with booking them, too!)

Cristina · Married on 08/22/2015

Cloud Nove - specifically Regina, Raven & Patryk - made our wedding day feel so easy and seamless. They served as our "day-of coordinator" but were so much more. Along the way, I used them as my sounding board and it made me feel so much better about the process. Just having them there that day made my day so much less stressful. Everyone needs a Regina!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 05/24/2015

I’m not even sure where to start - Cloud Nove helped save my wedding sanity! After a stressful engagement party that we hosted ourselves, I decided to hire a wedding day coordinator. I wanted some help with making sure the day was organized and that our vision was executed, especially since almost all of our décor was DIY. I met with the owner Regina after getting a rave review from a friend and, although we didn’t sign a contract on a spot, I knew we were going to go with her company right away.

Throughout my year of wedding planning I was able to contact Regina for vendor recommendations, etiquette tips and her opinion on various decisions we had to make. We had family and friends who were ready and willing to help us, but it was great to have Regina’s professional input as well. A few weeks before the wedding we met our coordinator, Shekinah, and her assistant, Bianca. All 3 of them were so friendly and helpful. After the meeting Shekinah and I were in contact nearly every other day working on the timeline and décor details. The whole process helped to keep us on track and made us as prepared for the big day as we possibly could be. On the wedding day itself I definitely felt like Shekinah and Bianca would have done just about anything we needed to make our day easier and they did! All of our other vendors and my venue were great, but having the two of them really helped reassure me that everything was taken care of and I didn’t have anything to worry about besides getting married!

When I look at photos from our wedding day I am so happy with how everything turned out. All of our little details and personal touches came together and looked amazing thanks to their help. We are so appreciative of everything these ladies did for us and we highly recommend checking them out.

Cloud Nove Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Metamorphosis New York
    Metamorphosis New York Wedding Hair & Makeup

We don't often recommend event coordinators but our brides have raved about Cloud Nove Events. Metamorphosis New York would like to endorse them as a quality event coordinator for Weddings, engagements, bridal showers or any special event. They are creative and efficient. They will actually save you money, aggravation and give you more time to enjoy your special day. Regards, Dayna Papp Founder Metamorphosis New York Bridal Makeup and hair www.metanewyork.com

• The Center of Connected Living-Fl
    The Center of Connected Living-Fl Wedding Officiants

I used Regina and her team for my wedding back in 2014 and it was one of the best decisions I made! Regina ensured that the day ran smoothly and on time. I didn't want her to leave when the time was up - she provided a sense of security and certainty that anything that arose she would handle. It was such a relief being able to relax and let someone else handle the business of the day - organizing vendors, family etc. I recommend them in a heartbeat!

• Camelot Party Rentals
    Camelot Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

After working with the team at Cloud Nove Events for a wedding this fall, we can say that they are professional, detail oriented and really work hard for their clients. We have also added them to our Recommended Vendors List.

• Freeport, 11520 See on map